Home Make It So!
Options

New honorifics for old fleeters

It's very disappointing to me that all the command staff of my fleet can do is vote to promote new officers (which we don't need) or make a public spectacle of telling the fleet how awesome one of our members is.
With all of the resources a productive fleet can amass, I'd love it if there was a way for the officer's of any fleet to donate into a pool (chrons, honor, credits, rations, useful items, trainers, old schematics, whatever... Just, something useful) and be able to award that to outstanding fleet members for exemplary service.

Call it a "Captain of the month" pool or something.
My fleet (Cosmic Knights) has some really over the top people and we, the command staff, agonize that we can't reward them properly.

Comments

• Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Rewarding fleet members sounds like a really cool idea.
  • Options
    Maybe we need an officer ranking system that generates some small measure of rewards? Like Ensign, Lieutenant JG, Lieutenant, Commander, Colonel, Major, General, Commandant, Glinn, Legate, etc.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Hah, using the fleet's symbol to designate which ranking system would be awesome. If you use the Romulan Empire symbol you could be a Centurion, Subcommander, etc.

That'd be nifty