Home Make It So!
Options

Special offer and pack idea

instead of putting out an offer for a limited time why not make the offers one time each purchases. create a button in the portal that goes to a sub screen with all the one time offers. Every one gets to purchase them when they can. I missed out on a 20 beholds for $50 because i didn't have the money at the time. If all the special deals were on a page that i could grab them as a got free money i would be spending more. and really isnt that what DB wants.

Or you could do the same for old packs. allowing me to choose from a large number of pack would be like walking into a card shop for magic cards. Keep base packs and new packs and offers on the main crew button but old ones in the retired pack shop .

just a thought
llap

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    If all the special deals were on a page that i could grab them as a got free money i would be spending more. and really isnt that what DB wants.

Not exactly. They want more money, they don't want more of any particular person's money. Making offers limited time creates an incentive to buy from FOMO. If that makes them more money even with none of it coming from you, that's fine with them.