Home The Bridge

Offers 10/09/2018

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭

Same offer as last week ...
brijldbq8pxg.png

(Ships I have had maxed for over a year "Just for me" @Shan @DB please can you revise the offers so these don't happen, or at least add some ships I don't have to the offer pool.

Its incredibly frustrating!)

DB: Do Better

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    jx0bbreqhzdy.jpg
    And with this offer, I have reached a decision. The only money I will be spending on this game from now on will be the monthly card. I no longer see monetary value in the offers that DB throws at me and this includes event pack offers and 10x10 deals. I was always trying to improve to the point where I could hit an 8 hour voyage with any skill combo, and I'm pretty much there.

There are certain issues in this game (such as these Monday offers) that have never been addressed, even though players like myself constantly brought it up.

Getting DB devs to address any of these reoccurring issues is akin to screaming at a wall.
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 for 10. Woot!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    0t00oq6isokk.png

At least it isn’t a schematics offer.
  • Got 10 for 10. My wallet stays closed.
  • My wallet wishes to thank DB :)
  • I had Grow Your Crew pop up. I would have been all over this in the past, but I've had a string of bad RNG lately which makes me reluctant to spend at the moment. My last 10x15 and 10x10 packs bought resulted in zero Legendary crew. I haven't gotten any Gold beholds in over a month. Sorry DB, not spending today.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    3zecim5f96kq.jpeg
    Once again

lol what is with that artwork
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    You like it? I painted it last week.

Yes, I want that to actually be in game instead of looking at the ships every time
  • $50 packs and dilithium. Pass.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For crying out loud, DB — can it with the Sail the Starry Skies offer. Fine if you want to offer it in the portal to everyone, but as the featured offer, it <does what a Hoover vacuum does>. I was hoping to maybe get a Dilithium offer, since I'm really low. But anything other than schematics. Anything.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Grow Your Crew (15x10 +1500 dil). But after buying Boost Your Crew last week, I'm tapped out for now.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Exceed your dreams for €110. Again. Nope.
  • Starry Skies again. :|
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Ocie DenverOcie Denver ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    eul3vx3qkcki.png
    ooug5a7jlpj5.png
    I received 'Dilithium Overload' offer today. It offered me 700 dilithium plus 300 bonus and 500 VIP points for $9.99. Only 50 dilithium more than what dilithium store offered in same price.

No, thank you. Try again, DB.
  • eul3vx3qkcki.png
    ooug5a7jlpj5.png
    I received 'Dilithium Overload' offer today. It offered me 700 dilithium plus 300 bonus and 500 VIP points for $9.99. Only 50 dilithium more than what dilithium store offered in same price.

No, thank you. Try again, DB.

You also get VIP dilithium unlike regular dilithium offers, in case you might have missed that part.