Home Make It So!
Options

Faction Missions

Hello, this is a very nit-picky thing, but is there a way to cancel faction missions that you accidentally click on? Instead we have to wait 12 hours for it to expire. I just hate seeing the 1 over the faction missions icon if I don't have a mission completed.

Comments

• Options
    This would be a much-appreciated addition to the game. I also hate floating yellow number.
  • Options
    @Skizzy your icon is HOT
  • Options
    Thank you guest_901979461644288 <3
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. And I would understand if an added penalty were assessed but yes I have wanted to pull my crew back. For example I sent out four shuttles on Augment missions to get a two star science experiment. As soon as I did that I won one in the gauntlet. I would rather have pulled them back at that point because then I needed that two star whatchamacallit you can only get running Maquis missions.
  • Options
    I think there is something wrong about the succes rating in these missions especialy on events . In every batch of 4 missions with a minimum succes rate of 84% there is at least one failure . In the last event although i had a rate between 92% and 83% i had 3 out of 4 missions failing . Somhthing is not ok about this .
  • Options
    Seriously guys ??? 95% succes rate and a fail ??? You are stretching the laws of probability so very thin it becomes annoying !!!!
  • Options
    [CFOH] Earl Grey[CFOH] Earl Grey ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    +1 on this. I had one 99% with event bonus crew fail, and another 90%+ with bonus crew fail so far. Slipping into that small a probability of failing is really frustrating. I'm expecting failures as missions get more difficult tomorrow and Sunday.

Addition: I'm aware of RNG being random, and that the failures are purely coincidence. I don't have any friends that play that I can complain to. It's just nice having a a medium to express the "ARRRGH" of it all.