Home Engineering Room
Options

Watched an ad and received no reward.

This has been happening more frequently. Should I just be opening a new ticket every time it happens? 0x74fvjeaqc5.png

Comments

• Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a limit (of 1) on the number of adverts you can use on the dabo wheel per day/24hr. Had you already reached that limit?
  • Options
    No, my dabo spins have been getting later every day because of the 24hr limit. I've also gotten that error when using the 2x on cadet missions.
  • Options
    Oops, almost forgot. I've also got in running the regular ad warp in the pre version 6 STTL.
  • Options
    Is this on an iDevice? I've encountered this error on my iDevice but not Android. I think there is a 3 ad daily limit on ad-warps on iDevices, so you get this error on the 4th ad-warp.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    There is definitely not a 3 ad daily limit on iOS.

The times I get this error is when I've switched between devices and haven't waited long enough for the cooldown. The game client is too stupid to know I ran an ad on a different device and at what time I ran it.
  • Options
    There is definitely not a 3 ad daily limit on iOS.

The times I get this error is when I've switched between devices and haven't waited long enough for the cooldown. The game client is too stupid to know I ran an ad on a different device and at what time I ran it.

That would explain it for me too then, thanks!
  • Options
    It's on Android. I would understand if no ad was displayed but to let me watch it and then get told the reward is unavailable isn't cool.
  • Options
    I get this error message too every once in a while. Not until after I watch the advert, does the error pop up. Then, I only get 1x rewards instead of 2x.
  • Options
    I get this same error as well on my iPad. It’s always in Dabo and always the first time I have watched an ad that day so I couldn’t have hit the limit.