Home Ready Room
Options

Citation Help

I have an unused 4* citation just waiting to be used. It has become annoying to me because it makes it seem as though all my 4* crew can be updated.
I have the honor saved to update a bunch of them, but I know they will eventually fall from voyages or the portal.

Here is my plea for help:
Which of these crew are either too useful to not cite or are not yet available so citing is worth it. I realize that many of these crew are destined for immediate cryostasis, but that will still free up crew slots, so crew not in the portal and crew who would be very useful are both good candidates for citation.

I have every 1, 2, and 3 star crew immortalized (except the honor hall doctor and the new Sisko). I have 34 5* crew, 32 of whom are fully equipped.

Level 100, fully equipped, 3 out of 4 stars

Robin Hood
Lt. Ash Tyler
Klingon Torres
Caliborne Chekov
Blood Oath Jadzia Dax
T'Mir
Commander Keras
Stranded Odo
Breen Disguise Dukat
First Goran'Agar
Tommy Gun Dixon
Mirror Tucker
Mirror Archer
Bajoran Dukat
Mutated Paris
Waitress Ezri

Level 30-70, partially equipped, 3 out of 4 stars. (These are crew I started at one time or another, but never finished)

Mother Horta
Automated Unit 3947
Tash
Command Hologram
Fencing Sulu
Captain John Harriman
Tieran Possessed Kes

Level 1-10, not equipped, 3 out of 4 stars

Admiral Ross
Doctor La Forge
Miral Torres
Sybok
KDF Gowron
Ba'Ku Worf
Apollo
Amanda Grayson
Captain Kurn
Profitable Ishka
Martia
Platonian Kirk
Dahar Master Kor
Human Q
Festive Lwaxana Troi
Tuskegee Mayweather

I also have a bunch of 2/4 and 1/4 in various states.

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Robin Hood is one of the best 4* SEC bases in the game so isn't a bad choice (plus Picard for events).

1ngh93yaemep.png
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin Hood is one of the best 4* SEC bases in the game so isn't a bad choice (plus Picard for events).

Was going to say the same thing. Another option is Tommy Gun Dixon, who is one of a few who can unlock one of the tougher Epic episode nodes, if you don't have all those cleared.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Apollo, Baku Worf, and admiral Ross are all key shuttle crew for me. I am considering using a citation for Robin hood(not fully equipped yet),but hes dropped twice in the last two weeks in voyages for me.

Ler us know what you end up doing!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin Hood and Tommy Gun Dixon are at the top of my list, but I've had them both from voyages. Are any of those crew not in the portal? I suppose with 373K honor, I can cite a bunch of them, but I'm looking to eventually use the honor on gold crew. The one free citation just hangs over me, though.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you were just looking for one crew to cite to get rid of the 4* cite you have in inventory....

Robin Hood and Dix are both in the regular pool. If you want someone currently outside that pool I'd probably do Possessed Kes as she's another high base 4* (CMD) that can be helpful and came out in May so isn't in the pool yet.

pziu73w2qkss.png
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    TBH I would consider:

Fusing a Duras Sisters or Tuvix saves a lot of time waiting for the right crew to show up and slots.
    Fusing the annoying 3 parter voyage only crew again due to the length of time it could take to get the right combination come up might be prudent.

Not in portal recent event Purples is another possibility e.g. Breen Dukat and Lwaxana are my possibilities but seems too much of a waste just to freeze them. I am however also considering just using it on Mirror Dax she's still on 1/4 despite being in the portal now but she's so good!

I suspect your best bet though is probably wait and see if it could be of great use on an upcoming event whether it be the 3/4 or bonus crew you may already have (assuming your not near the inventory max number allowance).
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    In case it helps (and you're in the same boat as me), I don't have Kal-if-ee spock for the upcoming skirmish event. My plan is to get the threshold purple then rapidly level that crew to use in the event to get max VP. There is a good chance I will choose to citation this crew member since I'm going to invest in levelling them, whether they are a good power creep purple or just a freezer candidate, since they won't be in the portal anytime soon to immortalize.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all.

Mirror Dax is amazing. I used my last free citation on her. I also have the Duras Sisters and Tuvix immortalized. And Painfully-Hard-to-Level Spock is also immortalized and pulled from the freezer for this event.

I think I will probably go with Kes, Lwaxana, or Breen Dukat to clear out a space, though since I've waited this long, I will wait for the crew stats for this week's event.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robin Hood would be a good choice and Kes isn’t a bad one either. She is one of my top 4* in COM, a little behind Commander Barak for voyages but with a higher base skill and a rare secondary skill.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like others, I would recommend Robin Hood or Tommy Gun Dixon for utility or Tieran Possessed Kes if you want one that wouldn't drop from a Voyage (yet).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends