Home The Bridge
Options

Voyage loot table question

Has anyone seen faction items like holoprograms or uncommon science experiments drop from voyages?

Comments

• Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are both equippable items - only components drop. Whether faction only components drop (is there such a thing?) I can't say.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about shuttle boosts ?
    I see those in the random "you could win!" Gallery but have had exactly 0 drop.
  • Options
    What "You could win" Gallery? From Voyages? Where did you see that?
    Do you mean the little info page when you click on the "i"?
    But to answer the question: After about 50 voyages: Zero shuttle boosts.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that's where :D
  • Options
    That "Rewards" section on the info (little "i") screen is either broken, purposefully misleading, or ??? Since I noticed this thread I've been looking at it periodically and I've seen 5* Medical boosts, orchids (a faction-only item) as well as a 3* Garak's suit and a 2* Keevan's suit. I don't think any of these are possible to find while on a voyage. Of course, if they do start dropping out of nowhere next week, DB will probably say they were there the whole time, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Oh, and they still have these little icons that look like the icons for Diplomacy or Engineering and if you click on them it'll say "Core Skill +2% Basic" or something like that. As far as I know, these are not actually anything.
  • Options
    Here is the possible Voyage loot:

3*, 4*, and 5* Trainers
    2*, 3*, 4* Rations (I had 5 5* rations back on my 3rd Voyage, but have never seen them again)
    1*, 2*, 3*, 4* Crew
    Honor
    Chronitons
    Credits
    0*, 1*, 2* Components (see https://stt.wiki/wiki/Components for list)

Also, the level and amount of certain rewards are based on what houryour Voyage is in. For example, if the RNG says you get a chron on the next loot table, if the time is 0-2 hours it will drop 1 chron, 2-6 hours drops 4 chrons, over 6 hours drops 10 chrons. If the RNG says you get a component, 0-2 hours will be 0* components, 2-4 hours will be 1* components, over 4 hours will be 2* components. Someone had a table on the old forums with what hour can start dropping higher rewards. 4* crew are completely random and you my not get one for many Voyages.

Additional loot comes from 3 different levels (Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare) of Dilemmas, and every 2 hours can drop:

Uncommon: 30 honor, 30 chrons, 2* Crew (some have seen a 3* crew with this)
    Rare: 60 honor, 50 chrons, 3* Crew (some have seen a 4* crew with this)
    Super Rare: 100 honor, 75 chrons, 4* Crew
    Rare/Super Rare: 3* or 4* Components
    Super Rare: 600 Ship Schematics

Unless DB changes something, what I've listed above is what you will see drop, nothing more.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

3*, 4*, and 5* Trainers
    2*, 3*, 4* Rations (I had 5 5* rations back on my 3rd Voyage, but have never seen them again)
    1*, 2*, 3*, 4* Crew
    Honor
    Chronitons
    Credits

Also, the level and amount of certain rewards are based on what houryour Voyage is in. For example, if the RNG says you get a chron on the next loot table, if the time is 0-2 hours it will drop 1 chron, 2-6 hours drops 4 chrons, over 6 hours drops 10 chrons. If the RNG says you get a component, 0-2 hours will be 0* components, 2-4 hours will be 1* components, over 4 hours will be 2* components. Someone had a table on the old forums with what hour can start dropping higher rewards. 4* crew are completely random and you my not get one for many Voyages.

Additional loot comes from 3 different levels (Uncommon, Rare, Super Rare) of Dilemmas, and every 2 hours can drop:

Unless DB changes something, what I've listed above is what you will see drop, nothing more.

Actually had a fleetmate have a 5* crew drop. Once. Just Once so super duper not often but it can happen.

• Options
    Pallidyne wrote: »

3*, 4*, and 5* Trainers
    1*, 2*, 3*, 4* Crew
    Honor
    Chronitons
    Credits

Actually had a fleetmate have a 5* crew drop. Once. Just Once so super duper not often but it can happen.

This is the first I've heard of this. Any more details available, like how far into the voyage or the name of the crew?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

No offense, but I'll put this in the "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" bucket. I'd be glad if it were true, but for now I'm skeptical at best.

• Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    When do the Featured skills reset? Is it once a day?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »

3*, 4*, and 5* Trainers
    1*, 2*, 3*, 4* Crew
    Honor
    Chronitons
    Credits

This is the first I've heard of this. Any more details available, like how far into the voyage or the name of the crew?

I believe it was Mobile Doctor and I think he said at around the 10 hour mark. It was last week.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »

No offense, but I'll put this in the "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" bucket. I'd be glad if it were true, but for now I'm skeptical at best.

(shrug) I trust this one as he's never steered me wrong and we've been in the fleet together for a long time. That being said, I can understand being skeptical.
  • Options

Nah
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • Options
    If this person was on the forums, you think they would be screencapping it and bragging! I certainly would. (Maybe not bragging exactly, but shockingly boastful anyways.)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

(shrug) I trust this one as he's never steered me wrong and we've been in the fleet together for a long time. That being said, I can understand being skeptical.

Agreed. I have heard zero reports of ANY 5* crew dropping, so that's an extraordinary claim for sure. I have no presumption that this person isn't being truthful, but it's also reasonable (if not expected) that any such shocking, it's-never-happened-before claim be accompanied with a screen shot or other proof.

Otherwise, all you're doing is stirring the rumor-mill of myths and fake claims.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this person was on the forums, you think they would be screencapping it and bragging! I certainly would. (Maybe not bragging exactly, but shockingly boastful anyways.)

Lol, in my fleet I doubt more than 25% of us even look at the forums at this point. Fleet chat is used to relay things like event information, etc. In my squad alone, only one other player even reads the forums and I know I'm the only one to ever post. Do y'all realize what this place would be if everyone or even half STT players came on here? It'd be nuts!

I've mentioned to this fleet-mate to go get their stuff together if they feel up to giving proof via this medium. (or if they want to send it to me to post, as they are not registered on this forum)

If we get it cool, if not, I encourage anyone else who does see a 5 drop, to scrape it and post it.