Home Ready Room
Options

New Planet - Lost & Found

Based on what I have read, is it true that I am not missing anything by not "scouting" the new planet, which, by the way, I have not found yet?

Comments

• Options
    Its nice to see, but nothing there yet. Just some fancy attwork and a hommage. Thats all.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Is the new planet called "infinity"?
  • Options
    Thanks Vreenak. Members of the fleet for which I am a member of, identified the planet but I am yet to find it.... :(
  • Options
    Thanks Vreenak. Members of the fleet for which I am a member of, identified the planet but I am yet to find it.... :(

On the starmap section, about halfway between Cardassian and Augment logos, you'll find the Simpson system. The planet is there.
  • Options
    Master Foo wrote: »

On the starmap section, about halfway between Cardassian and Augment logos, you'll find the Simpson system. The planet is there.

Thanks Master Foo for the guided tour, it helped me to find it. I have heard others reference the planet to the Simpsons. Seeing that I do not watch the Simpsons, I am clueless to the point.

I gotta say, this planet looks rather spooky. Not a place I would want to call home.