Home Engineering Room
Options

Only 1k VP for kali-fee Spock on epic?

It appears that the double boost for having event crew on your ship is not working, at least in his case.h6fejy2t6c9b.png
pklyklolbb3j.png
at78mo26q1iz.png
83kutei9epug.png

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bringing that up.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1000 is the max bonus on battles 2 and 4
  • Options
    If we have a new point cap, why weren't we told ahead of time? Since it's 875 with medium bonus crew and 1,000 with event crew, that seems to fly in the face of what we experience so far. Unless I'm completely misremembering our point totals from the last skirmishes, which is possible.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    All the other skirmishes on epic have been 1K for the first four and 2K for the fifth with bonus (except the whole Ru’afo thing), just like this one.
  • Options
    My memory isn't what it used to be, then. Someone post a screenshot so I can put this entirely to bed?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

u2u6qbmw3iki.jpeg

This is what it shows at the start of the skirmish showing 500 is the base points for the first four battle and 1000 for the last on epic. Twice that for the large bonus is 1000/1000/1000/1000/2000. Quite frankly not a lot of us have screenshots of that from prior events since that was the expected outcome.
  • Options
    Thanks, paladin.

Allow me to clarify - please, anyone, post a screenshot from a previous event so I can put this to bed with my fleet.. Thanks.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    6,000 VP per skirmish, 1k/1k/1k/1k/4k is exactly what we saw last time

(qualifications: top 100 finish in the last 3 skirmishes)
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    A quick experiment gave me 1000 vp with Spock (event crew) versus 750vp for the same layout without Spock (non-event trait match instead)
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I'm getting 600vp per battle on Elite with Kal-If-Fee Spock as bonus crew, standard is 300vp.
    Or am I getting the bonus from the D'deridex Warbird?

Edit: and 1000vp per battle on Epic with KIF Spock.