Home The Bridge

What was intended for skirmish

The event legendary matches a trait in all 5 battles. The new event super rare (Dontara) matches 4 of 5. The existing super rare (Spock) who also is the only one with a decent ship ability, matches 1.

Nice structure to incentivize people to go after the legendary via Wednesday purchases. Was it like this the last time? I just remember the kerfuffle over the mega legendary. I never thought to check matches on the weekly.

Comments

• Any of the 3 should offer full bonuses on all 5 so it doesn't matter which one you use. Event crew trumps all traits
  • Any of the 3 should offer full bonuses on all 5 so it doesn't matter which one you use. Event crew trumps all traits

Yes, but my point was what they intended before they listened to the customers and changed it. You can see where the intended (and abandoned, at least for now) format was designed to hopefully drive pack sales by making the legendary more attractive for the event. She is the only one that could have stayed the bridge the whole time and gotten you max bonus. Now any event card does that and Spock is best. The Vash card is not only very meh overall, it is not even really useful in its own event. Just an observation.