Home The Bridge

Five in a row

A pull from this morning. Only 2 of the 5 were of use but still, quite an impressive 10 pull. Any 6 in a row out there?

acj1zh9l90wo.jpg

Comments

• Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great pull. Half of an elusive treasure lol.
  • Nice!👍
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I'm jealous I need a final star for Wesley, 2 more for Barak, anyone more for Gowron....
  • Hunter247Hunter247 ✭✭✭✭
    I have never got more than 3 purple or higher in a single pull. My luck seems to go the other way - I have got a couple of pulls where over half were schematics for ships I have long since completed
  • Impressive luck. :o
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • not to diminish your good luck, but I got a 5* (third star for Cmdr Kira) and a 4* (airlocked Admiral Picard) on a single merit pull last night.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Sheesh. What god did you sacrifice to to get that pull?
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    ...which was nice.
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I should have mentioned that they were all beholds. Only the KDF Gowron (final star) and the Phillipa (2nd star) were of use. Everything else I had already.
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    vuwymk6kwr5a.png
    This is from back in November.

Wow... that a impressive
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    A few minutes later I got another behold and chose Nechayev, so she went from 1 to 3 stars in just a few minutes.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, these are amazing, thank you for sharing, it gives us hope :)
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not as good as some above, but an interesting event pull none the less...

dyybxuwzbd6t.png
  • GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I knew my luck couldn't last. This was today's pull dqz6belhabmt.jpg
  • edited September 2018
    Got a begold with todays free 1x pull give away. Took nechy to 2/5 stars in a choic between adding a 2nd star to tain, adding a 2nd star to nechy, and a new cardassian (i forget who)
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, it seems that Anastasia and Waitress Ezri are dropping more than usual. I've even FF them through portal pulls.
  • I guess this is a good place to post this. I just got 2 Legendary Beholds from BASIC Rewards packs in the last 2 days. From the 90k credit packs. I picked up Admiral Nechayev yesterday and I picked Leonardo DaVinci just this morning.

Hoping for the same tomorrow.