Home The Bridge

Hollow Ships

Ever notice that when you defeat a ship and it blows up, its just an empty shell.
There aren't any interior decks.
The ships are hollow like a Brach's Easter Bunny.
For what it's worth

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have a Borg Cube, go to your ship view and zoom in really fast. If you do it at the right angle, you will notice your Borg Cube is also hollow!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're all hollow. Wecome to the world of 3d graphics. 😀
  • edited September 2018
    The Jem'hadar battleship holds another whole galaxy. If you look up along the sides of the main section from the bottom you see stars but if you look from any other angle there is no gap so they must have a pocket dimension in there.
  • The Jem'hadar battleship holds another whole galaxy. If you look up along the sides of the main section from the bottom you see stars but if you look from any other angle there is no gap so they must have a pocket dimension in there.
    And yet, no chairs, no food replicators, no viewscreen, and no infirmary.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • No boats, no lights, no motor cars. Not a single luxury.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

My ship is hollow! And I have touched the sky!
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Flemming wrote: »

My ship is hollow! And I have touched the sky!

What happens when you find out the truth about hollow ships

monp4un8quot.jpeg
  • My favorite is when you beam a broading party aboard the other ship then it explodes and the transporter beam is still out there in space.
    You just killed a bunch of your red shirts but guess it goes with the territory. You bad captain you!😑
  • Captain Sisko [AA]Captain Sisko [AA] ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Hasedoki wrote: »
    The Jem'hadar battleship holds another whole galaxy. If you look up along the sides of the main section from the bottom you see stars but if you look from any other angle there is no gap so they must have a pocket dimension in there.
    And yet, no chairs, no food replicators, no viewscreen, and no infirmary.

I'm with the Chief on this one ;)
    There's an old saying: "Fortune favors the bold." Well - I guess we're about to find out.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite is when you beam a broading party aboard the other ship then it explodes and the transporter beam is still out there in space.
    You just killed a bunch of your red shirts but guess it goes with the territory. You bad captain you!😑

My favorite is the opposite. You beam a boarding party and then you blow up but you still see the boarding effect.

In my mind I still won the battle, cause my shocktroops are murdering the crew that killed me.
    Intentionally Left Blank