Home Make It So!
Options

New Dabo Feature

I do like the new Dabo feature of getting a free spin or getting a free refresh but instead of a 24 hour refresh time can we get it to refresh at the same time as the Dabo wheel itself as every day I'm having to use it later and later right now I'm at 11:00 GMT the next day. :/

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seconded.
  • Options
    i make that a third which in a democracy means it has to be put to a vote LOL as if
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    At the 12 hour mark from when it changed would be good. Then I hit one in the middle of the day and then next one I hit the following morning because I'd be asleep at the 12 hour mark.
  • Options
    thank you. I was going nuts trying to figure out the timing. I thought it was based on the daily reset time. It keeps getting later for me and I'm going to end up throwing one day's free spin out so I can try to get back on track
  • Options
    thank you. I was going nuts trying to figure out the timing. I thought it was based on the daily reset time. It keeps getting later for me and I'm going to end up throwing one day's free spin out so I can try to get back on track

I already have. This seems like an easy change to make, and I can't see a logical reason not to.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now that the latest ads want me to enter personal information so they can give me a medical ad that implies they know what's going to be wrong with me next, I'm thinking of skipping this entirely.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, now that the latest ads want me to enter personal information so they can give me a medical ad that implies they know what's going to be wrong with me next, I'm thinking of skipping this entirely.

Been getting some of those too (want gender & age). Also ads that need the user to tap next half way through (12Up was one, but there was another too IIRC).
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

Been getting some of those too (want gender & age). Also ads that need the user to tap next half way through (12Up was one, but there was another too IIRC).

A couple more that require the "tap for part 2" besides 12UP are Hollywood Reporter, which not only failed to go away and give a reward after clicking finish (costing me 25 chrons), but also locked up the device and required the entire thing be rebooted and an ad for some website called Coveteur. To make them worse, not only are you forced to tap through to "part 2", but these ads all appear to just be the desktop version of these websites loaded into the ad window and aren't even formatted for tablets/phones. Seems to me we had problems with ads like this previously and they were nothing but problems then too.

qh33cjbhr5k9.png

One of the ads that wants personal info.
    gek4ydonic4r.png
  • Options
    I'd prefer it just refreshed with everything else.