Home The Bridge

Dilemma Reward: Dynamic Replicator Ration

The reason I bring this up, is because over the past two days I've gotten 4 dilemmas which have awarded me said rations. Prior to this, I can't remember the last time I had gotten them as a reward for a dilemma. I think they were given out once when you first encountered specific dilemmas, similar to how it used to work for Voyage only crew and I think the same applied to ship schematics dropping as a reward. I would prefer to get the Super Rare card because at worst you can simply turn it into honor. I have plenty of items and purple/blue replicators I can use for replicator fuel. Which would you rather get? Should DB remove Dynamic Rations as a reward from a Dilemma?

Dilemma Reward: Dynamic Replicator Ration 51 votes

Remove rations as a reward from a dilemma
54%
AviTrekCaptain_Whoguest_7456[TFA] CeleresNad HaleXo | SilverRose (retired)[SJ] Admiral Aki[SSR] GTMETkvafyDrone_oneK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteaJean-Luc Kenobi[S47] ELiLAmbrosius77Mr. Lincoln[DB:LOL] eXo | KurrostanzaMr. Wes Esq.CSR _WaylanderkapuKayJay47 28 votes
Keep rations as a reward from a dilemma
19%
V.(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]SMMTcalSoupKitchen RikerCapt. Pete OwenEtienneYateballSisko's Self-Sealing Stembolaya [FF]Flay 10 votes
Give both simultaneously, its just 5 rations
25%
CaptainUnderpants William T. Riker[QH] Oxmyx[DB - Do Better]   ProwlerCaptain Q12345678 of 123456789NonePenguinJimGeneral Chance (1 in a million)Dirk Gundersonguest_703120724451328ProontWishwise 13 votes

Comments

• Give both simultaneously, its just 5 rations
    If anything needs to go, it's ship schematics in place of the usual chrons/honor/card.
  • Remove rations as a reward from a dilemma
    I've been in a severe drought where I haven't had a purple on a voyage since August.

I finally got a super-rare dilemma last night, and got rations as my reward. I damn near threw my phone.
  • Keep rations as a reward from a dilemma
    Keep the rations. Most of us don’t have thousands of rations in our inventory. I could always use more. I max replicate every day
  • Give both simultaneously, its just 5 rations
    Having both is obviously the best choice to please everyone, though personally between excess trainers, excess starbase components and actual replicator rations I have far more replicator fuel than I can use.
    Getting rations is an insult for me.
    I've been in a severe drought where I haven't had a purple on a voyage since August.

I finally got a super-rare dilemma last night, and got rations as my reward. I damn near threw my phone.

Now imagine getting 4 of those dilemmas in 2 days and getting rations every single time.

Keep the rations. Most of us don’t have thousands of rations in our inventory. I could always use more. I max replicate every day

I don't have thousands of rations in my inventory ( and I max replicate everyday (7x). I use a combination of many things to get what I need. Rations/Ship schem/Starbase components you can even use trainers if you have an excess of that. I don't spend hundreds of dollars a month on the game either, I do buy the monthly card and play events until threshold. That's how I accumulate my starbase components.

8xo50xj8cbyg.png

0dmzus2zb5lr.png