Home Engineering Room
Options

Event Bonus Reward Took Dilithium

After completing a battle in this weeks skirmish event the reward screen popped up. I clicked on the "?" Random reward button ONE TIME ONLY. The game then froze for about 1-2 minutes. I checked to make sure the tablet had not frozen, which it hadn't. When the game finally resumed, the random reward box had a banner asking if I wanted to get another reward for a cost of 30 Dilithium and my Dilithium reserves were -10. The game somehow processed a purchase on its own.

This is a big problem for me. I did not make that purchase and want my Dilithium back.

I originally had 437 Dilithium. Now I have 427.
This is a huge issue for me because I have already completed an Achievement for the number of Imortalized crew +250 Dilithium but was waiting to collect until I finished the Innovator 10 crew collection later this week. That was going to give me 72 Dilithium.
437+250+72 = 759 which is just enough to buy a third shuttle pod for 750 dilithium, which I was planning on doing!!!
With that 10 Dilithium gone I can't get the 3rd shuttle!!! This messes up the whole arc of my progress in the game.

I'm very upset. This is a major setback for me, epically when it was something that I didn't do and did not want. Has this happened to anyone else? Will DB please give my 10 Dilithium back? Actually, I don't even care about all 10. After this glitch I'm left one Dilithium short. Will DB at least return 1 Dilithium to me, please ?!

Comments

• Options
    SMMSMM ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    There should be a dilithium lock in settings.

Raise a ticket
  • Options
    This is purposeful so that people spend dilithium without realizing it and won't bother to ticket if they do realize it. It's unconscionable.
  • Options
    Looks like someone reviewed the ticket i sumbitted on this and returned the Dilithium, plus I little extra.
    THANK YOU!
    I do agree that putting a confirmation on all Dilithium purchases should be implement. It's the most valuable commodity in the game and the easiest to loose by a simple computer glitch, especially on a mobile device. I've had a voyage extended and multiple extra Dabo wheel spins take Dilithium without my initiation. I never thought there was anything I could do, but this time, I was so upset that I said something because, a glitch was gonna make me loose getting that 3rd shuttle for a second time. So thank you for correcting this.

Now, about that Dilithium lock that someone mentioned. I looked in settings and other than language and sound there wasn't really anything to adjust. Any where else I should be looking?
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, about that Dilithium lock that someone mentioned. I looked in settings and other than language and sound there wasn't really anything to adjust. Any where else I should be looking?
    When they said "There should be a dilithium lock in settings.", they meant that it would be desirable for DB to add one to the settings, rather than there will be one if you look in the settings.

(And I 100% agree - add an optional dil lock with two settings: confirmation window, and password-needed!)
  • Options
    SMM wrote: »
    There should be a dilithium lock in settings.

Raise a ticket

I agree with this 100%! During the last skirmish event I was tapping my thumb on the screen (for what reason I do not recall) and when I looked I noticed that I accidentally pressed the button for more rewards quite a few times. I didn't submit a ticket about it because it was actually my fault but a lock out setting would have halted my unintended use of dilithium.