Home The Bridge

Victory Points for Top 1000 Ranking - A Valdore Too Far

IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
For any players still thinking about making a run to a Top 1000 Ranking in the current Event, the attached screenshot taken a few minutes ago shows how many Victory Points are currently required:

2clgospksbq9.jpg

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im a way off! I cant be bothered doing any more clicking!
    DB: Do Better
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's above 675k now (I can see 1056)
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit 750K VP yesterday and thought I could relax until end time and now I see I'm down to the 800's in rank. Very upset I have to do more battles now lol

On the plus side, my chronitons available are through the roof, I've had an insane amount of chron drops this skirmish
  • For anyone that gets close to rank 1000 and can screenshot it please do so and post it here. There is a member of 10F that has been tracking rank 1000 to view changes over time of each type of event.
  • Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    o9j1773edcpt.png
  • [10F] Newt wrote: »
    For anyone that gets close to rank 1000 and can screenshot it please do so and post it here. There is a member of 10F that has been tracking rank 1000 to view changes over time of each type of event.

Can 10F share (either publicly or privately)? There are a lot of people that would be interested and willing to contribute.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Anyone happen to grab a screenshot of 1000 or close to it just before the end?
  • DittoDitto ✭✭✭
    couldn't quite see 1000 .. but darn close :pensive:
    lcy8z1srmkic.jpg

• Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Ditto wrote: »
    lcy8z1srmkic.jpg

Ooh that’s me at the top! I was too busy playing until the last, hoping I would make top 1000 (but assuming I wouldn’t) that I didn’t check the score anymore. Saving that screenshot!
  • Ditto wrote: »
    lcy8z1srmkic.jpg

Thanks!!