Home The Bridge

More DSC Crew

wcvh2kkc1u9l.png
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooo, he was called Voq, Son of None when I saw him earlier. I wonder which name is correct.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    #SpoilerAlert
  • sounds like a nice variation
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, does Tyler just actually look like that, or is DB just really bad at drawing him?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler, Son of None stats...

FE/FF level 100 CMD 489 (58-198), DIP 1009 (171-229), SEC 1129 (218-428)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 264 (58-198), DIP 561 (171-229), SEC 777 (218-428)

Traits: Human, Klingon, Federation, Starfleet, Gambler, Desperate, Tactician, Survivalist
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    So that's...three Tylers now? Four if you count Voq? Not complaining, but spread some o' that love around, DB.

Where's my Mirror-Within-A-Mirror Lorca and Spore Drive Stamets?
  • RennJaxo wrote: »
    So that's...three Tylers now? Four if you count Voq? Not complaining, but spread some o' that love around, DB.

Where's my Mirror-Within-A-Mirror Lorca and Spore Drive Stamets?

All in good time. I'm still waiting on Risa Picard in the silky robe.