Home The Bridge
Options

Borg Sphere Nerfed?

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
I might have imagined it but I am sure the Borg sphere (2* Variant) had three crew spaces; now it only has two in line with the other ships?

It has been a while since i flew her, but switched as i have recently managed to get it to 7/7. I don't remember this stealth nerf being publicised anywhere, presumably DB will reimburse me in line with Yargate? (Watches pigs fly across my monitor...)

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    I might have imagined it but I am sure the Borg sphere (2* Variant) had three crew spaces; now it only has two in line with the other ships?

It has been a while since i flew her, but switched as i have recently managed to get it to 7/7. I don't remember this stealth nerf being publicised anywhere, presumably DB will reimburse me in line with Yargate? (Watches pigs fly across my monitor...)

Jim

I recall it as having only two, but I could be mistaken. The Wiki page for the 2* Borg Sphere shows only two crew spaces and was last edited on 31 May 2018, so if it was nerfed, it presumably happened before then.
    🖖🏻
    EDIT: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Borg_Sphere
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, maybe I am confusing with the Borg Sphere 868. That does have an extra crew space.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Always has had 2, been running it in that division since it came out.