Home The Bridge

Can "bought" Cadet tickets carry forward?

This was brought up in another thread about "not enough credits".
I don't just run 6 cadets, I stack them from Friday (after stacking Sun-Wed for Thursday shuttle boosts). Buy extra 6 credits for 150 dilithium 2x for Friday to get to 18/6, then twice again on Saturday to make it 30/6). 80k x 30 runs = 2.4 M credits.

Several of us understood this to mean if you purchase cadet tickets Friday, they would be there waiting for you on Saturday, etc.

Can anyone verify this? I plan to test it tomorrow, but it would be nice to have confirmation.
I want to become a Dilionaire...

Comments

• If you have more then 6, it will carry over. If you have less then 6, it will refresh to 6.
  • [BL] Q [BL] Q ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually it's good to buy two extra sets on Friday and don't use any allowing for them to carry over for 300d and same on Saturday so you can farm credits cheaper than buying a 10 pull depending what has the better value to you
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does cost you 200 honor for not completing the 5 cadet challenges on Friday. Plus 150 chrons for the missions and another 50 for the daily target.
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    izausome wrote: »
    If you have more then 6, it will carry over. If you have less then 6, it will refresh to 6.

I'll do that if I know I will hit up a shuttle event hard. Buy as many tickets until it costs 300 dil per set of tickets then everything above 6 is carried over till the next day. Then buy as many as I can on Thursday. It can be losts of work doing a cadet mission 50 times in a day lol.
  • As Tilly says - "That's so f*&%ing cool!"
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I don't do it as much as I use to because as avitrek points out, you lose chronitons and honor. And I hate to waste unless I really see the bigger picture
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have more than 6, all you get is what you have, am I right?

So if you have 12 on a Friday you still have 12 on Saturday, not 18?
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    If you have more than 6, all you get is what you have, am I right?

So if you have 12 on a Friday you still have 12 on Saturday, not 18?

This is correct. Standard mechanic. None are added, if less than new (6), you are reset to new (6).
  • Although I don't do it as much as I use to because as avitrek points out, you lose chronitons and honor. And I hate to waste unless I really see the bigger picture

My thought was maybe only using it once a month for event crew building (super chron charge), or faction shuttle boost overstock. I mean, unless you are REALLY OCD, you can live without a few honor for a couple days a month, right? I could certainly live without more useless trainers.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Captain_Who
    Thanks
  • ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Why would anyone want to do this? Just buy all your extra tickets the day you want to use them, unlike other purchases, with cadet tickets the price is fixed at 150 dilithium regardless of how many you buy in a day.
  • Clanof wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to do this? Just buy all your extra tickets the day you want to use them, unlike other purchases, with cadet tickets the price is fixed at 150 dilithium regardless of how many you buy in a day.

You must have a surplus of dils, unlike the majority of us...
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clanof wrote: »

From https://stt.wiki/wiki/Tickets:
    A Ticket is required to play Cadet Challenges. Six (6) tickets are given on Cadet Challenges calendar days to use for missions that drop items.

After the 6 Tickets are used, an option to buy more with dilithium is available. As with direct chroniton refills, the cost of tickets increases every two purchases, making the cumulative cost:

6 Tickets for 150 Dilithium
    12 Tickets for 300 Dilithium
    18 Tickets for 500 Dilithium VIP 1
    24 Tickets for 700 Dilithium
    30 Tickets for 950 Dilithium
    36 Tickets for 1200 Dilithium
    42 Tickets for 1500 Dilithium
    48 Tickets for 1800 Dilithium
    54 Tickets for 2150 Dilithium
    60 Tickets for 2500 Dilithium
    66 Tickets for 2900 Dilithium
    72 Tickets for 3300 Dilithium
    78 Tickets for 3750 Dilithium
    84 Tickets for 4200 Dilithium
    90 Tickets for 4700 Dilithium
    96 Tickets for 5200 Dilithium VIP 14

VIP 14 Individual Purchase Costs:

Purchase #1 (6 Tickets) for 150 Dilithium
    Purchase #2 (12 Tickets) for 150 Dilithium
    Purchase #3 (18 Tickets) for 200 Dilithium
    Purchase #4 (24 Tickets) for 250 Dilithium
    Purchase #5 (30 Tickets) for 350 Dilithium
    Purchases #6-16 (36-96 Tickets) for 500 Dilithium

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    Ah, I've never bought more than one cadet ticket batch before, and I saw the second cost the same as the first so I figured that they all cost 150. This thread makes more sense now.
  • I thought, you have to use the tickets, before you can buy more. Like the "Wiki-Text" says:
    "After the 6 Tickets are used, an option to buy more with dilithium is available. "