Home Ready Room

Mission completion

I am trying to get all missions completed. Almost there. Mission 3 in Epic mode "Feed a Fever" requires a Dominion with Diplomacy trait of 1008. After going through the Dominion characters I had, none were even close. I looked on Star Trek Wiki through ALL Dominion characters. Not 1 is above 1000. 5 Star Changling Founder was the closest at 900, and that was only after being fully fused. I am guessing with your bonuses that would be enough? I have her, but at 1 star. Seems almost impossible to complete mission 3. How has others handled this one?

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    That, my fellow David, is one of the three I have left, as well. I think the Changling Founder with her roll percentage fits, but I don't have her at all. Remember to add the bonus roll to her total.
  • Yea, that was the only thing I could think of too. I can't see they would have a mission that is impossible to do. Which means she must be the only one capable with bonuses added.
  • NeemsNeems ✭✭✭
    I have Starbase bonuses, but in my vault I see Weyoun Clone 4 (FFFE), Kilana (FFFE),Yelgrun (FFFE) and Founder (2/5FE) all capable of hitting 1000, even without the automatic bonus points for being Dominion on that node.
  • A few crew can handle it, a decent level of Diplomacy related Starbase rooms, use 5* Changeling Founder, or 4* Kilana or Weyoun Clone 4 can certainly handle it. 4* Diseased Changeling Founder might be able too.
  • 4* Yelgrun should also be able too.
  • ue8jf0bjt54v.png

Any of these should get the job done
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kilana should clear it.
  • Oh wow. I have 4 of them, all FF except for Founder. Just didn't think they could with that Diplomacy number. I will give them a shot.
  • Kilana is the only one of the 5 I don't have. :(
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember there is a trait bonus on that mission which helps too.
  • I cleared it with Kilana
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Kilana worked for me as well. Starbase bonus might have helped, but it was soon after starbases were introduced, so I doubt it was a deciding factor.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember right, there's one where Weyoun hits two of the trait bonuses...
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • That's what I am hoping for Matt. I have him, but he's the only one not at 100. So I'll get him up to 100 and try it.
  • Yelgrun worked for me, but only after I immortalized him.
  • Bonus traits make all the difference on those last few nodes, it's a significant boost on epic.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used Kilana for that one
  • Kilana cleared it for me.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 2/4 Kilana can clear that node.

613 (no startbase bonus) + 252 + 160 (no starbase bonus) = 1025 is her absolute minimum (1206 max).

You start adding starbase bonuses and it is a breeze (with starbase bonuses etc. her minimum for me would be 1115). I cleared the node with her (2/4) before starbase bonuses.

With starbase bonuses a 2/4 Weyoun Clone 4 can also clear it (double trait bonus).