Comments

• Options
    Laforge
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lore is on a lot of my voyages
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 1/5 of both Lore and LaForge. Neither get heavy use, but Laforge gets more.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have none of these but Large Forge looks cool! En Garde!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently got LaForge and even at 1/5 he makes his way onto most of my SEC or ENG voyages
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 1/5* Lore maybe ended up on one voyage...even without a character with comparable stats, having several powerful COM/ENG, COM/SCI, and ENG/SCI crew makes him superfluous for my voyages.

I don’t have Lorca and have not yet leveled my 1/5* Musketeer; if I didn’t have Lore or La Forge I would probably choose La Forge.
  • Options
    I'm always using Lorca for shuttles but I have 3*s on him. Lore and La Forge are great characters. I could see La Forge in shuttles for when you need security out of the engineering slot. Lore for command out of the engineering slot. Just depends if you need command or security more.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would probably take la forge there. I have all three though I confess Lorca is the only one I have bothered to level as he is an explorer and Discovery character and thus has seen more usage.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always find security is slightly under represented than command when looking at the level 100 spreadsheet (just by going by the tables of stats row for row). Having Recently got Assimilated La Forge and Ahdar Ru'afo in quick succession would make me biased to Musketeer La Forge. And coupled with the fact than I am still in need of a decent Security Base Legendary.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    High level security was in short suply on my crew. And in a similar Behold, (Mesketeer La Forge, Admiral Nechayev, Garik, Elim Garak) I took LaForge. I did already have a solid Cmd base in Borg Queen, Cammander Kira Nerys and EV Suit Archer.
    LaForge is also a Hollogram, and there's an upcoming Hollogram mega event!
    Once fully fused LaForge will have both Sec and Eng both go over 1000. And he's in 2 collections.
    I vote Laforge.
    =)