Home The Bridge
Options

So, the Arena is reset AGAIN?

I log in last night and find that Admiral division is reset. Now, tonight I find Captain division reset....after I spent weeks trying to regain my former positions. WTF?

Comments

• Options
    Have you played in the arena the last week?
  • Options
    If you don’t play it resets you. You have to play each one to keep the counter maintained for that specific division.
  • Options
    In each "PvP Reward" email sent:
    Remember Captains you need to play in your division at least once every two weeks to stay on the leaderboards! If you're idle for two weeks or longer, you may be removed from your division's leaderboard!
  • Options
    Admiral and Captain are the only 2 I care about this month so I don't care about Commander lol
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I am but one individual, but none of my divisions have reset in the last 4 months; I run at least 1 battle in every division every day to maintain my ranking.
  • Options
    Not new this problem, maybe you send a ticket (to get some cronitons or something, don't expect to get back your rank).
    It's a "communication" problem between app/server and can resolve easy. Close the app and restart, this should synchron the app with on server saved rank.
    DON'T PLAY A MISSION before you tried this step, otherwise you get a "new" rank in your app-data wich will take DB server as your current rank.
    PS. : many bugs can resolve this way and its much easier than "screenshooting/supporting"
  • Options
    Tarrant wrote: »

I play every day. I don't get it.
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    earthman34 wrote: »

Do you win them?

I've heard of it not counting losses.
  • Options
    Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    earthman34 wrote: »

Do you win them?

I've heard of it not counting losses.

This is false. It certainly does count losses as well.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes it boots you if it's only one week even though it's supposed to be two. It happened to a fleetmate of mine, and CS was able to provide arena tickets IIRC.
  • Options
    This is just crap. So many resets. I was in the top 3k, top 10k, top 15k at one point, and everything gets reset. I get back in the top 30k, reset again. I don't have all day to play this game, seriously.