Home Ready Room
Options

Help Me Spend My Honor

I have just hit 400K honor. I might need to save 50K for the next mega event crew. I have used some on mega crew before and select others. I now feel the time has come to spend all or most of it.

I get to 7 hours on voyages without even trying. I get to 7 and a half hours regularly and most of the time close to 7:45. On occasions when the ship is right and the traits are right, I can hit 8 hours. I think I’ve managed 8 hours fewer than 10 times. I would like to hit 8 hours with regularity.

I would appreciate any suggestions on whom to spend the honor. To that end, here are my 5* crew. I have also listed my 3/4* crew not in portal who can be immortalized easily enough.

Thank you,

1/5 crew, fully equipped
The Keeper
Detective Data
EV Suit Archer
Will Scarlett
Suus Mahna Sarek
Dancing Uhura
Mintaakan Riker
Chancellor Gowron
North Star Tucker
Benny Russell
Dress Uniform Scotty
Laborer Spock
Mariachi Q
The One, Lore
Protomorphasis Barcley
Professor Sato
Interfaced LaForge
Lt Commander LaForge
Musketeer LaForge
Beowulf Kim
The Traveler
Mirror Intendant Kira
1701 Sisko
Maid Marion (only level 50)
Mirror T’Pol (level 1)
(Dancing Checkov in the mail)

2/5 crew, fully equipped
Klingon Bride Jadzia
General Chang
Augment Picard
Borg Queen
The Caretaker
T’Kuvma

Immortalized 5* crew
Mirror Jean Luc Picard (Gun Show)
Surak
Bell Riots Bashir (Darth Bashir)
Ahdar Ru’afo (Stretchy-Face)
Prisoner Katrina Cornwell

3/4 crew who are not in portal, mostly level 100
Mutated Paris
Amanda Grayson
Commander Kerras
Profitable Ishka
Terran Possessed Kes
Breen Disguised Dukat
Festive Lwaxana Troi
Admiral Ross

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have all of those 1/5 & 2/5 crew that you listed, but I have a majority of them (although I'm very envious of you having The Keeper ;)). (I also just hit 400,000 Honor myself, coincidentally enough.)

Of those that I also have, I frequently use Klingon Bride Jadzia, Proto Barclay, and Laborer Spock in Voyages (all immortalized).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    If you are intent on spending the honor, and you are hoping to extend your voyages, I would go with adding stars to crew who are high on the voyage tab on the STT Level 100 Spreadsheet here in the ready room.

You could potentially add up to 7 stars to 5* crew, so you could bring two 2/5s and one 1/5 all up to 4/5, or you could bring one 2/5 and one 1/5 up to 5/5. The second star is usually the smallest boost in stats while the 5th is generally the largest.

Your best 2/5 is Caretaker, then Borg Queen, then (a bit lower) Klingon Bride Jadzia. You might want to hold off on Caretaker until he leaves as the current gauntlet prize though. Your best 1/5 is Interfaced La Forge.

Kes has a good base and voyage score for a 4* with a good skill combo, so she might also be worth considering.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Proto Barclay is kinda easy choice for you giving you second Eng and second Sci. Then maybe Interfaced La Forge. You'll probably start getting 8h on Dip or Eng then.

Both are top-tier in stats, and even together do not overspecialize you no matter what stats are on next Mega 5*, even with Dip/Eng/Something.

Alternatively you can take Musketeer La Forge or Mirror Intendant Kira to get a strong Sec... but Sec usually is kinda easy enough to get.

PS. I don't think any of your 2/5 worth taking over citing good 1/5 to 4/5 and waiting for last citation. Well, except Caretaker, but he's still in Gauntlet so it's risk. Well, maybe Borg Queen but Com is also easy enough to get - but if you want two 5/5 immediately then she's your choice.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Immortalizing Protomorphosis Barclay was a very good choice for me and I think he would help you as well. If you were going to spend the full 350k not earmarked for the next mega recurring legendary, four stars for Barclay and three for the Borg Queen would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Interfaced La Forge on your list and he is one of my absolute best crew. I had a copy from an event pack, one from rank and I've dropped 3 citations on him and never regretted it. He's very high on the voyage list, he wont be added to the portal for ages and in my last 60 voyages he has been on 47 of them. I absolutely love him. I've added screenshots of where he places in my crew (just to give you an idea of where he would place, and just to #showoff,) as he's my best DIP and second best ENG in both base and combined.

eabc89wwd9tl.png

bp9de207fblt.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DavideBooks as you are looking to concentrate on voyages this is what I'd be consulting first, as mentioned by @Yar's Ghost earlier in this thread. I tend to consult this when thinking about honor citations, with one exception, Killy, because I use her in skirmish and she gets me a lot of honor so she's my exception to the rule

w30z5i6fr64t.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interfaced Geordi for sure and Spdier Broccoli. Borg Queen too. And The Keeper.see who has skills that would be the most improvement to you numbers wise. Heed this advice though. If it’s voyages you’re looking for DO NOT cite any with only two skills. I NEVER use a two skillet on a voyage.
  • Options
    I’d probably spend 4 on Interfaced Geordi and the rest on the Borg Queen.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Looking at who you have 5/5, I'm a bit torn.

My gut says to definitely up Proto Barclay at least a bit. He'd fill in your SCI gap and give some backup ENG.

Between Borg Queen and Interfaced Geordi... Interfaced Geordi is the SAFER bet in that you probably won't see him in a normal behold for a while yet.

But looking at your 5/5s, You aren't in a bad place as far as DIP coverage. If you didn't have a Caretaker (for ENG coverage) my answer would be different, but as it stands I'd lean towards either the Borg queen due to her monster CMD, or picking someone in your roster that had a good voyage skill overall but has strong SEC. DIP is usually not hard to cover.

Additional Edit: As an aside.... consider waiting for the next mega announcement. If you're torn between two characters, the bonus crew may make a small difference in your decision.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I would think Professor Sato and Interfaced La Forge are the stand out super stars, both not in portal and have strong stats.

TBH I have moved slightly away from voyage score (slightly) I am in a similar boat to you as voyage times are anything from 7.40 to 8.30 these days.

My more immediate attention has shifted to shuttle performance and for that I have focused on high base stats. My current project is Interfaced La forge as he is ranked 6th best Dip for shuttles - but also happens to have an awesome voyage score so I have two birds with one stone. My next project will be either Emperor Georgiou or Commander Kira (probably Georgiou for possible upcoming DIsco Event and also not in portal).
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with others that refer you to the spreadsheet.

I also agree you should wait to see what the new recurring legendary crew will be before making your choice. I'm sitting on 100k honor and a legendary citation (thank you, Polywater Yar) for the same reason.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    So I decided to skip on this current mega crew.

I'm leaning towards 3 on Interfaced La Forge, 3 on Protomorphasis Barclay, and 2 more for Professor Sato, Musketeer Laforge (currently used often), Klingon Bride Jadzia, The Keeper, or Labourer Spock. I do this with the assumption that 4/5 is still good, but I can be convinced otherwise.

Does anyone have a link to the voyage crew value list? I wonder where some of my other crew like Professor Sato fit and just which crew skills are dominant.

And I also want to thank all who gave suggestions and help. THANK YOU.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018

Does anyone have a link to the voyage crew value list? I wonder where some of my other crew like Professor Sato fit and just which crew skills are dominant.

I use the voyage tab on the @Peachtree Rex sheet...
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/43/stt-level-100-spreadsheet/p1