Home The Bridge

Players in the top 50, how many hours have you spent tapping to get there?

I'm not hurting for chrons, I just never have the time to tap them all into the Galaxy events.
I finally sat down and spent 4 hours while watching tv; still I am not even in the top hundred.

Comments

• [NDQ]Azzi wrote: »
    I'm not hurting for chrons, I just never have the time to tap them all into the Galaxy events.
    I finally sat down and spent 4 hours while watching tv; still I am not even in the top hundred.

Just divide the amount of VP they have by yours, then you'll see how much you have to multiply it by to get their score.

Four hours for me is a very long time, but I guess if you can set aside 2 hours a day you'll get double your VP. Whether you want that is an entirely different matter.

It's funny, I do spend a lot more time on skirmishes myself, but I get rewarded for it so I'm not bothered by the wasted VP and chronitons used to get there. I am much more circumspect when I do galaxies because it's a bit of a chroniton sink: however, I do find it's a way of harvesting credits so it can help if I'm running low on them and have chrons to spare.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • my method suggests 90k points an hour.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I scored 300k within 60 mins(final hour of event and with no rare items saved before), and finished Top 50 with 1.36m VP. Had a 4/5 Prophet and 5/5 T‘Pol.

So i played less than 5hs total for this ranking.
    Much less than you would think. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the ratio zombie squirrel had, A little under 4 hours for a million points. so for 9 million, I would say 30-35?