Home Make It So!

Characters race ship bonus

I have a suggestion and i think would be fun and would make the varieties of arena battles more fun.
Characters to have +1 bonus skill on the ship with same race trait. Borg characters have +1 on cubes and spheres. Mirror characters +1 on mirror (terran) ships. And so on...

Comments

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aandraa wrote: »
    I have a suggestion and i think would be fun and would make the varieties of arena battles more fun.
    Characters to have +1 bonus skill on the ship with same race trait. Borg characters have +1 on cubes and spheres. Mirror characters +1 on mirror (terran) ships. And so on...

Some version of this request comes up often. Mirror Kirk and Mirror Spock getting a bonus when on the bridge of the ISS Enterprise; Wrathful Khan on the bridge of the USS Reliant; etc. I assume it's difficult to implement and maintain game balance, but it would be a lot of fun!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • edited September 2018
    When I read the title of your post, you used the word race, you should've used the word species instead.
    Since I though you meant "race" as in racing. I thought what a cool idea but after reading your entry I thought to myself, what if there was a racing portion to the game like the arena or gauntlet.
    You pilot a ship and race against another player like the arena, or even on a planet, dodging asteroids, satellites, whatever could be in your way to damage your ship. Try and get the best time with minimal damage.
    Like on the voyages log, a computer malfunction erased so-and-so's best time in the shuttle racing program...
    That would be something I'd play every day!