Home The Bridge

Crazy Behold luck!

oj3c7tz2c2ar.jpg
I've never seen a bottom row of beholds before!
Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information

Comments

• man, why can't I ever get even half as good a pull. Enjoy all that 5* leveling :)
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • you should go buy a lottery ticket
    DB Do-Better II
  • One day this will happen for me too - heck I'd settle for a Two Gold pull!

Grats!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • One day this will happen for me too - heck I'd settle for a Two Gold pull!

Same. I see them here every time event packs roll out, never had one myself.
  • what even is this madness of a pull jeez
  • [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Good lord that is a lucky pull, I’ve never had more than one gold or more than two purples in almost two years of playing. Congrats on that one! Bet the 2450 in Honor was tempting.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Dude....

I hope you sent in a ticket to get this bugged pack removed and your pull compensated with 700 dil. Cheesh. That's not supposed to happen...
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Burn the witch????
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    Kroas wrote: »
    Burn the witch????

Burn the Witch!!
    May we burn her?
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Bro you stole all my good rng, i got the 10 for 10...not one legendary behold
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11427/special-offers-24-9-2018#latest
    :wink:
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wowsers!! Most I have ever had in a single pack is 1 Begold and 1 Bepurple.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • 2450 of honor in one pack, nice pull bro. ;)
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    I got two WTF Picards in two Previous Generations packs
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault