Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo Wheel Blues

any one else having the same issues
i had thought the Dabo Wheel was suppose to have things i should have use for,
2 maybe 3 green dot items, occasionally a single yellow dot if i have any low level crew,
but i keep getting things on the Dabo Wheel i have no use for.

either the items goes to a crew that;
  • is all ready immortalized,
  • in the freezer,
  • i have never had even a single copy of,
  • and i don't have a copy coming from my voyage,

what use do i have for satan's robot "hull plating" if i have never had him, never even seen him, and dont forsee getting him.
DB needs to fire the Ferrengi and higher more Engineers, Rom doesn't count.
[FSC] Peace Keepers
Gryphon [****] Adm

Comments

• Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has started happening more to me recently as well. Very frustrating.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, happens all the time and I have over a dozen crew at various levels with needed items so that Dabo & Gauntlet have something to draw from.

Not to mention the 4 & 5 star crew I have immortal that show up. It's not like I ever get top row stuff, but if I did it would be a major downer to get something I couldn't use.
  • Options
    +1 to all of the above. "Customized" my posterior!
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    And the 1000 item limit is still there.
  • Options
    TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    "customized"
  • Options
    When they brought in the half price spins I got my first ever item off the top row after playing every day since the start. I was very happy for once.

But since then it's been back to normal and stuff I've already got and bottom row stuff.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what the over all % chance to hit the top row is, but I've spun 1-3 times every day for nearly 5 months and never once hit it, even on the two days I went nuts and spun 8 times.
  • Options
    oh oh, i got my first top row win,
    :-( but WTF, it was "Temporal Agent Seven"
    who has been in cryo freez for several months now
    seriously, DB this is a tease, cruelty in action,
    what ever happened to the Dabo Wheel that was suppose to be things we could actually use or needed.
    come on @Shan what gives here, because now i am feeling cheeted and robbed again.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Not sure what the over all % chance to hit the top row is, but I've spun 1-3 times every day for nearly 5 months and never once hit it, even on the two days I went nuts and spun 8 times.

Here are the odds chart
    nygunyfg4fy9.jpg
    If the odds aren't blues then I dont know what is.
    Save your DYC! Don't become a gamble-dabo wheel-holoic!
    Need help? Call 1-800-NO-DABOS, Support is available 24 hours,7 days a week
    Just say NO!
    I live in Vegas, we say this place wasn't built on winners and we call it Lost Wages

And Gryphon, WHEN do we not feel cheated and robbed by DB?
    Especially now their changing rewards in the Mega.
  • Options
    yeah, i read that, sounds like a problem on the rise.
    just don't call DB out on it or you will get jailed for a few weeks.
    they dont like the truth thrown openly at them.
    [FSC] Peace Keepers
    Gryphon [****] Adm
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

Here are the odds chart
    nygunyfg4fy9.jpg
    If the odds aren't blues then I dont know what is.
    Save your DYC! Don't become a gamble-dabo wheel-holoic!
    Need help? Call 1-800-NO-DABOS, Support is available 24 hours,7 days a week
    Just say NO!
    I live in Vegas, we say this place wasn't built on winners and we call it Lost Wages

And Gryphon, WHEN do we not feel cheated and robbed by DB?
    Especially now their changing rewards in the Mega.

0.21 + 0.43 + 0.43 + 0.21 = 1.28. Unless I am way off (I did just wake up, plus having kids and working nights is slowly turning my brain to mush - it has been a boon for the most part!) that should mean a top row strike on average once every 78.125 spins. I am just an N of one, but that has not been my experience at all!

Thank you for posting that though, that is amazing, I intend to save the image to my computer for later reference. And your PSA was hilarious :D
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve never had the jackpot in almost two years of playing but I did get the four star prize three or four times last of which was more than six months ago. I had Sarah Silverman as the jackpot prize a couple weeks ago and if I had the dil would have run the table but alas I didn’t have enough. Que sera sera
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Also, as has been noted, recent Dabo prizes seem to be giving more useless items, including on yesterdays wheel an immortalized gold, immortal purple, and two items that were needed.

Edit: so one puple and two items out of the entire "customized" Dabo wheel. I put in a ticket about this once, CS did not seem to understand the problem and told me to get stuffed.
  • Options
    Edit: so one puple and two items out of the entire "customized" Dabo wheel. I put in a ticket about this once, CS did not seem to understand the problem and told me to get stuffed.
    Or go pound sand.
  • Options
    yeah, i read that, sounds like a problem on the rise.
    just don't call DB out on it or you will get jailed for a few weeks.
    they dont like the truth thrown openly at them.

My good sir, i have called out DB multiple times and i have never been banned, it all depends on how you do it!