Home The Bridge
Options

“Special” Offers 24/9/2018

~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in The Bridge
Opportunity cost = $20 for 2X 10x10
f5dai9k68m9n.png
🖖🏻
"In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this identical 'offer'
  • Options
    NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Pursuits ... $10 for 2000 honor, 750 chrons, and 750 dil.
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Options
    99 dollars for 30 packs and a pile of credits. Never.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    9p36peg1694k.png

Attn: DB marketing department. You're not doing your job very well by offering me things I will never possibly buy since I already have it all. Complete wasted opportunity to at the very least put an offer in front of me that I might have at least the slightest possibility of buying.
  • Options
    Dilithium Overload. Never ever, ever ever.
  • Options
    NivenFres wrote: »
    Honorable Pursuits ... $10 for 2000 honor, 750 chrons, and 750 dil.

Same for me. I like how BD helps me save money.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    9p36peg1694k.png

Attn: DB marketing department. You're not doing your job very well by offering me things I will never possibly buy since I already have it all. Complete wasted opportunity to at the very least put an offer in front of me that I might have at least the slightest possibility of buying.

"One-time only." If that were only true.

BTW, according to the price on that offer, my accumulated Cube schematics are worth over $200 US!
    Where can I trade them in????
    :D
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honorable Pursuits.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grow Your Crew

- 15 x 10x premium packs
    - 1,500 dilithium

$35 CDN
  • Options
    Cam TaliisCam Taliis ✭✭✭✭
    Exceed your dreams for €110. Again. And again nope.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    (One) sad thing is that @Black Pebble (who had “Marketing” in his title, if l recall correctly), used to chime in on various & sundry threads. Alas, that even such a semi-opaque DB representative is no longer with us.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After a frustrating and insulting back and forth with CS regarding a voyage issue a few weeks back, my spending has dropped enough to not see a 99$ offer this week, but 25$ Starry Skies. Feels good to know I’m sticking to my guns and my account is flagged for the lower offers again. I haven’t seen a 25$ offer in a year or more. I hope refusing me that 1 copy of the clown I lost to a glitch was worth it to them.
  • Options
    starry skies at $25 down from $50 the past few weeks. Maybe I can get it back down to $10 if they keep offering these useless options
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    Dilithium overload.
  • Options

If it's any consolation I got a worse version of the same offer. I have all three ships maxed, too. But your offer was for 700 schematics for $24.99 whereas they tried to temp me with 1300 schematics for $49.99.

DB: You are doing it wrong!
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

If it's any consolation I got a worse version of the same offer. I have all three ships maxed, too. But your offer was for 700 schematics for $24.99 whereas they tried to temp me with 1300 schematics for $49.99.

DB: You are doing it wrong!

LOL, yeah got that one last week.
  • Options
    Today's offer was 30 10x packs and 1500 Dil for 50$. Not really worth it to me right now, but better than most of what I've been thrown the last month.
  • Options
    Seems im the 'jackpot' winner of this weeks offer wheel...
    xdijjrgvmyvx.jpg
    But why dont i feel that great about it? I dont know but i intend to buy it and post my results here...
  • Options
    They need 50 for 50 and 100 packs for 99.99 would be something I would stick up on while I wait on the new people to hit portal packs.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Here are my results as promised. But they are very underwhelming...

Pull 1:
    7e4i9tl7a6hc.jpg
    All honor, riker is ff/fe for me already.

Pull 2:
    84h15naqghrm.jpg
    O'brien bumps my current copy to 2/4 lvl 30, only other thing of note is B'Etor as i am working on the duras sisters.

Pull 3:
    go75d8brs4j7.jpg
    Sisko frozen so this was all honor.

Pull 4:
    5dkz5bd2yzxr.jpg
    Yay first slot not an sr...a behold...oh wait...
    lgmwyf7uo2sa.jpg
    Fesak=honor!

Pull 5:
    pnl5ne624ycu.jpg
    Ugh another straight drop, of one of the first srs i ff/fed, none the less!

Pull 6:
    vlxwvet5dzh2.jpg
    No complaints, always wanna get another star on COP Archer!! Spoiler alert, this was my best pull of the 10 tbh!
    hcpunwgi2wp3.jpg

Pull 7:
    qxhhklcf0b1z.jpg
    Yay another behold...
    zv1yfv24aa10.jpg
    Meh...scott converted to honor!

Pull 8:
    w6dnetb9yoc3.jpg
    Eh, 2nd star for duck face tyler...nothing to celebrate!

Pull 9:
    sculllixsmmt.jpg
    Rakal frozen so all honor.

Pull 10:
    80ips818bt38.jpg
    Final pull, final disappointment...oh well at least i get honor!

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are my results as promised. But they are very underwhelming...
    <snip>

What?!? How can you not be excited about Fesek!?

rzlshn2520yd.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Dilithium overload. Nope.
  • Options
    Finally got the 10 for $10, bought it quick
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    10 for $10. I got a second star for EV Suit Archer and Trader Worf. And a 4th star for KDF Gowron. And a bunch of honor. No complaints.