Home Engineering Room
Options

Rain Robinson Gone

I already put in a ticket. I'm positive I got a Rain Robinson or 2 from the developer's pack a few packs ago. She's gone from my roster and I wouldn't delete her. Kind of mad and hope they can confirm that I got her (I'm 99.999% sure) and restore her. I think I even got 2 stars of her since I like Sarah so much... dangit.

Anyone else have things go missing? I have had characters disappear before this, but it's been a while.

Comments

• Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    You like her sooo much, but can t tell for sure if u had her 1/5 or 2/5? ;)

And to answer ur question, no, i never had any crew gone or vanish, except those i dismissed. And i have 562 out of 607 characters.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I had a Gangster Kirk go missing a little while ago, and Danara Pel a little after that. I suspect with Kirk I got a little inattentive during a mass deletion from a 10 for $10, but I have no idea how Danara got eaten. A ticket resolved all my issues, and I would suggest you do the same. If they see you had her before, you should have no issue getting her back.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    A ticket is your best bet. Hopefully they'll restore her if you had her. On the other hand one person in our fleet was told by CS they would not restore a 4/5 Mirror Bashir she had go missing so...
  • Options
    DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    You like her sooo much, but can t tell for sure if u had her 1/5 or 2/5? ;)

And to answer ur question, no, i never had any crew gone or vanish, except those i dismissed. And i have 562 out of 607 characters.

I just don’t remember, precisely. The last character was restored. Mirror Phlox I think. I got 3/4* back when what went missing was 4/4. I might have dismiss her accidentally, I suppose. I thought I did that with Phlox, before but wasn’t sure. It’s probably a good idea that I begin to keep track. It’s not been much of an issue.

Oh and I’m fine with having 501

I’m missing Jazz Odo too, btw. Just looked through my cryochamber.
  • Options
    I dismissed a level 100 fully fused Mirror O'Brien a while back and when Customer Service returned him, he was level 100, fully equipped, not fused. A lucky credit portal pull later the easiest addition to the freezer I ever had.
  • Options
    I had a couple 2* crew go missing from cryo earlier this year. I keep a paper spreadsheet of all my STT crew, so I knew they were supposed to be there.

StarTrekTimelinesChecklist_2.0_MASTER.xlsb
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Well CS is maintaining that I never got her. I'm more sure than ever that I pulled several times and got her. They report, accurately, the first pull I did from that pack where I got Cadet Tilly and a Captain Q. They even double checked and said I never got her. I'm going to have to make my list out so that I avoid this issue ever again. I think I'll use the tool that helps determine who to keep and so on. I'm also missing Jazz Odo. So, I'm sure there are characters missing that I once had.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My strongly-held opinion: If you've invested money into this game, you've gotta keep a spreadsheet of your entire crew roster. And preferably take screenshots of all your crew (active and frozen) every month or so — in the cryo chamber is the easiest place to do this.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    My strongly-held opinion: If you've invested money into this game, you've gotta keep a spreadsheet of your entire crew roster. And preferably take screenshots of all your crew (active and frozen) every month or so — in the cryo chamber is the easiest place to do this.

You're right. And this is lame. I'm going through it now and I'm very certain 5 characters so far are missing. Rain, Changeling Founder, Jazz Odo, Captain Nog, and Ushaan Archer (which I think is the SECOND time that one disappeared on me. I dismissed that I was missing the first one a while ago thinking I was just mistaken).
  • Options
    First Officer Chekov. I JUST GOT HIM A FEW DAYS AGO. GONE. 100% sure of that one.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you often running into overflow with your crew slots?

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Geesh. Angel 1 Riker. I got so many of him and I hate that image so much that I'm not at all sorry he's gone. But, mad that he is gone.
  • Options
    Are you often running into overflow with your crew slots?

Yap. But I carefully check it out. I'm very careful to make sure everyone's safe.
  • Options
    I think Mirror Regent Worf and Da Vinci, but I'm not sure about those two.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    Dmeadz wrote: »
    I already put in a ticket. I'm positive I got a Rain Robinson or 2 from the developer's pack a few packs ago. She's gone from my roster and I wouldn't delete her. Kind of mad and hope they can confirm that I got her (I'm 99.999% sure) and restore her. I think I even got 2 stars of her since I like Sarah so much... dangit.

Anyone else have things go missing? I have had characters disappear before this, but it's been a while.

Yes, I had Frozen Private Money disappear. Put in a tkt, they restored her next day.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭

I keep a record, but not a pic of each. Plus, I memorize exactly how many I have frozen and how many active crew. I check both every day.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    I once lost my copy of 2/5 fe agent janeway...found out when janeway was event crrw because she was missing, contacted cs and they fixed it! Hope with an escalation they can for you too!
  • Options
    The game ate my first Locutus once, CS was able to restore him. Hope they can fix the issue for you without too much hassle.
  • Options
    DmeadzDmeadz ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    They are insisting I never got any of the characters I listed as missing. I'm POSITIVE I just chose First Officer Checkov in a pull about 2 weeks ago now. He's not there now. 100% sure he was there. I have no evidence other than what I'm saying.

I assumed I had Rain in my crew for a long time after I had messed with her a bit. I didn't check as it's a great character, but not that great numbers. I'm sure that I'd gotten her to about level 30 or so. Pretty certain I had her to 2*. CS says I did 5 pulls from that pack. I'm positive I did more until I got her! I'm going to let it go. I will be tracking my characters from now on. Screen grabs will be taken of anyone new. I did a grab of every character using the cryostasis vault last week.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I had a combat medic Paris disappear a couple of months ago and I never run a crew overflow. I put in a ticket and was able to get him back but just level one because I didn’t have any screenshots of him, but I don’t keep crew at level one either so I didn’t delete him in error. Not sure why it happens but he is the only one that disappeared on me.
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    I didn't know this could happen, but I do have a discrepancy between the number of immortalized crew in my accomplishments list and the number in the vault. I know that I have two characters that I immortalized twice, but there's a difference of 4 between the vault and the accomplishments. Will start taking screenshots of everything I own now :D
  • Options
    I have an extensive spreadsheet, both on paper to update, and digital, and I screenshot everything.
    I lost 3 crew once in my vault, and because I had screenshots and listed on my spreadsheet, they didn't hesitate to put those crew back for me.

This has also helped with the tracking of duplicates, since they count, and don't count at the same time.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...