Home Engineering Room
Options

Two different Phaser Type 1 in Inventory

I have been getting two different Phaser Type 1 from E1 M10 Stolen Honor and E4 M5 Deadly Disruptions. I complained before, but they made it such a long detailed process that I let it go. Now I have 174 and 227 Phaser Type 1's in my inventory. WTH is going on. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Yeah, there are a couple of items like this in the game (same name, same image) that have been in game for a long time. The item Medical Scanner has the same issue for instance...
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    From the wiki:
    WARNING: There are currently two versions of the item Phaser Type 1. They share the same image and name, but cannot be used interchangeably. Until this bug is fixed, use the mission suggested by the recipe. One comes from Deadly Disruptions or (Epic) Long Live the King and builds into Basic Starfleet Security Uniform (DS9), the other comes from Stolen Honor and indicates that it should build into two unknown items. One of these items looks like Basic Encoded Communique, but is actually an Emergency Communique and the other is Riot Gear, both of which are used in Galaxy Events.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"