Home The Bridge

2* La Forge and 1* crew completion

edited September 2018 in The Bridge
Has anyone immortalized their 2* La Forge from an event a while back? And is he purchasable from the Premium or Basic Reward pack?

Didn’t have enough room for him back then. :(

Also, who have completed their 1* crew list. Just have Chef Neelix to Immortalize and I’m done.

Comments

• S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you couldn't freeze someone for 20 minutes which is a time it took to immo him?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He’s available. He drops in Voyages and the basic portal. Alot actually. As a matter of fact I got him from a voyage the day before the event. I instantly recalled and raced to be first to max but someone beat me to it. Red shirt LaForge is cool
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah he's definitely available in voyages and basic/merit pulls. I've had him a few times since.

I just have Stargazer Picard for the 1* crew list. Not sure if I'll ever buy him. Feel like I'd just be starting a slippery slope to Kahless....
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Like others have said ... 2* La Forge is available ... and for me he's also often present on a voyage.

As for Neelix ... he's one of the more irritating ones to level because he needs a bunch of 0* Identification Codes for his book, this is a component that I'm often very low on.

Buying Stargazer Picard for me was a no-brainer ... at the rate that you accrue Honor these days ... within a couple of days you have the 3500 Honor back ... I'm a completionist, so hey. He was extremely easy to level, doesn't need anything in excessive amounts (outside of uniforms, but that's the case for all crew).
    The only slippery slope it has led me to is that I picked up the 2* Doctor (and a citation). :)

Good luck with catching Neelix out on a Voyage!

EDIT: Premium packs NO!!! Wait for La Forge through a voyage or if you get 10x basic pack pulls (events, daily log ins, gauntlet) ... don't accidentally waste your Dil getting him, 2*s do not drop from Premium packs.

EDIT 2: I'm missing Tourist Jadzia Dax from the 1-2-3 crew ... I was away/travelling during the event she debuted in and could not pick up even a single copy of her. Unfortunately, she's not been added to the portal pool yet. I did claim (and double cite - "present" to myself for hitting lvl 70) the recent Sisko.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone immortalized their 2* La Forge from an event a while back? And is he purchasable from the Premium or Basic Reward pack?

Didn’t have enough room for him back then. :(

Also, who have completed their 1* crew list. Just have Chef Neelix to Immortalize and I’m done.
    Alas some of the new 2* and 3* crew haven't been added to the regular portal pool. I am a member of the 1, 2, 3* club, having them all immortal. \o/

I think I have had 2* la-forge drop from a voyage, but cant quite remember.

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • I have 2* LaForge immortalized, yes. I’ll have all 1* crew done too...if I can ever find a Nurse Chapel!
  • 2* La Forge drops all the time. I've airlocked dozens of him after Voyages.
  • Got all 1,2 and 3* crew done. La Forge drops in my voyages constantly!

Apart from the Honor Hall exclusive the only 2* I know of that isn't in the portal and voyage pools is T'Pol.
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    1-2-3s finished long ago, but I remember that Crewman Tarses was the last remaining 1*...seemed like it took forever for him to drop when I needed him.
  • My last 1* was Chakotay, kept forgetting I still needed to Immortalize him and kept airlocking him....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My policy is to save and freeze any new 2* from events since a few of them are not in portals. I have all 1, 2, and 3* crew immortalized except 2* doctor who I don't wish to pay for, and 3* Sisko who is waiting to be claimed until I feel like paying honor to cite jum.
  • S31 wrote: »
    How you couldn't freeze someone for 20 minutes which is a time it took to immo him?

I don't know what you're trying to say there.

It looks like everyone got him from the Voyages. Might have to try that.

My next question is, with the Premium Rewards, do they only drop up to 3* and the Basic Rewards only 2* and 1*'s?

Maybe I answered my own question here, no?
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Unnecessary comment removed. ˜Shan
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    My next question is, with the Premium Rewards, do they only drop up to 3* and the Basic Rewards only 2* and 1*'s?

Maybe I answered my own question here, no?

Premium packs can drop 3, 4 & 5* crew

Basic packs can drop 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5* crew with 3’s being somewhat rare, 4’s really rare and 5’s exceedingly rare.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »

I don't know what you're trying to say there.

You said how you didn't have enough room for him back when he was in the event.
    Now I am asking how you couldn't freeze some of your immortalized crew to make space for him because it takes about 20 minutes to immortalize 2* La Forge ?
  • edited September 2018
    I've only got one star on La Forge for the 2* La Forge. I have enough room now.

I'm still waiting to immortalize him. He is Fully Equipped and on 1*.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 and 2* crew all immortalized. The last of my 3*s is Commanding Office Sisko.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only got one star on La Forge for the 2* La Forge. I have enough room now.

I'm still waiting to immortalize him. He is Fully Fused.

???
    I don't think you know what those words mean.

• Apart from the Honor Hall exclusive the only 2* I know of that isn't in the portal and voyage pools is T'Pol.
    Off-duty Tilly isn't in the portal or voyages, either.

• Yes please add Tpol and Tilly to voyages.
  • AviTrek wrote: »
    [???
    I don't think you know what those words mean.

Sorry for the confusion. I meant to say "Fully Equipped" instead of "Fully Fused" and at one star. I'm waiting for my other star to Immortalize and Freeze.

• muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Yay, my 2* La Forge finally dropped from Voyages. He is now Immortalized. I only have one more 2* crew to go.

Yay!
  • I’ve only got Fleet Commander Martok now.