Home The Bridge

Holograms not in-game

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
So with the new hologram mega event, who would you like to see added?

For me, I'd like to see the trio of Einstein, Newton and Hawking.

LLAP.

Jim
DB: Do Better

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ I'd love see all three of them, but I wonder if the rights might be a bit more difficult for them.

Beyond those three, I'm really hoping we'll get:
    - Maquis Takeover Seska ("Worst Case Scenario")
    - Warship Doctor ("Living Witness")
    - Ambassador Tomalak ("Future Imperfect" - give him the card he deserves)

There are probably more hologram-adjacent characters I'm interested in seeing TBH (Zimmerman, Governess Janeway, Pregnant Tucker, the Binars, more of the Heist crew from "Badda-bing, Badda-bang", Admiral Dougherty, one or two more Niners, Nikolai Rozhenko, even Chef Riker)
  • Crikey, I think that Hawking would bring in some money for them! I'd love to see him.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I would very much like to see Countess Regina Barthalomew added at some point. And a Legendary Vic from the episode where he puts Nog back together.
  • Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Newton shouldn't be an issue (we have Lincoln...), Einstein should be possible but maybe a bit more difficult. But Hawking? No way that he will be in the game.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joke Response: A nameless Klingon wielding a pain stick. Between Worf and Torres, there is no shortage of these to choose from!

Real Response: Marayna, Star Trek Voyager ("Alter Ego"). I'd settle for either version of her, although if it is strictly for holodeck characters it will have to be her resort suite persona.
  • Chef Riker from “These are the Voyages”

Sure the episode is a joke, but then again we have Augment OBrien and Mirror Burnway so why not

EMH Bashir

Haley from “Life-Line”

Holographic Jack Crusher from TNG Season 4 “Family”
  • Cpt. CavemanCpt. Caveman ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Everyone from Fair Haven
    ovlxx92rta7n.png

• [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Joke Response: A nameless Klingon wielding a pain stick. Between Worf and Torres, there is no shortage of these to choose from!

Yes! All hail Klingon John Tesh!

latest?cb=20121209040401&path-prefix=en

• Newton shouldn't be an issue (we have Lincoln...), Einstein should be possible but maybe a bit more difficult. But Hawking? No way that he will be in the game.

I agree. Something about a card of a historical figure played by the real person just seems...wrong. Here's the actual Stephen Hawking! His SCI and ENG are off the charts!
  • Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Musketeer Picard
    Musketeer Data
    Musketeer Riker
    Blue Boy Wesley
    Woman on the Swing Beverly
    Barclay Program 15
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭

The world forgot Joe Piscopo.
  • RennJaxo wrote: »

The world forgot Joe Piscopo.

True, but he was an important part of that episode.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • I wish for doctor/seven from Body and Soul. In this episode doctor's program was downloaded into seven's implants.

If not as an event character it would be cool to get the card by fusing some doctor and seven cards.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newton shouldn't be an issue (we have Lincoln...), Einstein should be possible but maybe a bit more difficult. But Hawking? No way that he will be in the game.

I agree. Something about a card of a historical figure played by the real person just seems...wrong. Here's the actual Stephen Hawking! His SCI and ENG are off the charts!

I wonder if his family would be more willing to allow his likeness to be used if DB offered to donate a percentage of sales to ALS research. This would be a thing that opens up my wallet again.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    LIke said here
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Just to get some ideas for new hologram characters
    8c2db5fur89m.png

Any of those

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet