Home The Bridge
Options

Bought this weeks developer pack. (2018-09-24)

SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2018 in The Bridge
I only purchased this since I had 0 Immortalized crew in the pack. A better haul than usual.

er2r2ix1bg01.jpeg
Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I resisted as I have all of the SRs immortalized though I would like another 7 for my collection the chances of me getting her are too low to risk it.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I was kind of uninspired to buy this developer's pack. For a women in science theme, one is a double agent that doesn't exist (Janeway), one's possessed (Keiko), one isn't a woman (Lal), and one focuses on her marriage (Jadzia). Only Feezal Phlox is semi-normal and EV Seven is described as a recluse. I'm wondering why female characters who had somewhat normal personalities and weren't involved with love stories or chose career over a love story weren't selected because there are many in the Star Trek Universe. Also, if Admiral Prince is a male, I wonder why a female couldn't make the choices.

May be offtopic and an unpopular take but I just didn't find the pack choices appropriate to the theme.
  • Options
    Oleoay wrote: »
    Also, if Admiral Prince is a male, I wonder why a female couldn't make the choices.

Never fear, Admiral Prince is in fact a woman! Her name is Erin and she indulged me in taking a crappy selfie with Frank at DB Con last year.

But back on topic. Shame that such awesome art on EV Seven had to come with such underwhelming stats. Gary Seven put her to shame.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    Also, if Admiral Prince is a male, I wonder why a female couldn't make the choices.

Never fear, Admiral Prince is in fact a woman! Her name is Erin and she indulged me in taking a crappy selfie with Frank at DB Con last year.

But back on topic. Shame that such awesome art on EV Seven had to come with such underwhelming stats. Gary Seven put her to shame.

By any chance can you post it? :wink:
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018

With a certain other player photobombing and creeping in the background. Wait I got that wrong. It was a different picture I was thinking of.
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely. Seven doesn´t have too many legendary cards yet. The art for the new version is awesome, but the stats are so yesterday. Was hoping for a great base this time (or at least killer proficiency), but the wait for that continues. Stats kinda alike to Gary would have made me enjoy the card more. But at least she dropped after 2 10 pulls...

• Options

Thanks for the info about Prince.
  • Options
    I was kind of uninspired to buy this developer's pack. For a women in science theme, one is a double agent that doesn't exist (Janeway), one's possessed (Keiko), one isn't a woman (Lal), and one focuses on her marriage (Jadzia). Only Feezal Phlox is semi-normal and EV Seven is described as a recluse. I'm wondering why female characters who had somewhat normal personalities and weren't involved with love stories or chose career over a love story weren't selected because there are many in the Star Trek Universe. Also, if Admiral Prince is a male, I wonder why a female couldn't make the choices.

May be offtopic and an unpopular take but I just didn't find the pack choices appropriate to the theme.

I appreciate your analysis!

However, I did like the crew selection and pulled a pack: largely because I don't have one of the crew and the rest would have been additional stars. I generally don't like those offers because I always have at least one FF but that at least gave me a chance to grab a star for certain.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options

By any chance can you post it? :wink:

Yes please!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/