Home Make It So!

More Fusion Crew

I loved it when I found out the little Easter egg that you could combine Neelix and Tuvok to make Tuvix.

I'd love to see more.

There's s few possibilities.

The Doctor and Seven to make One.
The Doctor and Seven to make The Doctor in Sevens Body
Odo and Jadzia Dax to make Shapeshifter Curzon Dax
Bit of a Stretch but because we have The Duras Sisters there could also be fusing Picard and Crusher to have the Shared Mind they have in the Episode Attatched

Comments

• Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    lhu2dpth2xgw.jpg
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elim wrote: »
    I loved it when I found out the little Easter egg that you could combine Neelix and Tuvok to make Tuvix.

I'd love to see more.

There's s few possibilities.

The Doctor and Seven to make One.
    The Doctor and Seven to make The Doctor in Sevens Body
    Odo and Jadzia Dax to make Shapeshifter Curzon Dax
    Bit of a Stretch but because we have The Duras Sisters there could also be fusing Picard and Crusher to have the Shared Mind they have in the Episode Attatched

One already exists, so that one is a bust. Same with Zhian'tara Odo aka Curzon Shapeshifter Odo.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Shared Mind Picard and Crusher though. I'm always up for more Crusher.
    Doctor and Seven to make EMH Seven would be awesome though.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    How bout Worf and K’Elyar fuse to make Alexander
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

One episode with Alexander was much more than I needed of him ever.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    muwoo wrote: »
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

One episode with Alexander was much more than I needed of him ever.

I agree and I’m not a big fan. Just thought it was kinda funny

• Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    We've had suggestions for additional fusion crew before, but it's worth repeating. Here's a new one that I don't think anyone has posted before:

A new 3* Worf + a new 3* Kurn = 4* Sons of Mogh

I actually think it would be more fun to use the current Civil War Worf and Kurn in the game to create a 5* version Sons of Mogh. The two of them together is too powerful just to be another 4*.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • I think "pair" characters (e.g. Duras sisters) is more likely (but not exclusive) at this point than another Tuvix character. There are two many variant characters introduced that would be obvious fusions, such as Curzon Odo, Tyler son of None, One, Blood Fever Torres, and other logical characters to fuse are already at too high a level with all the 4* and 5* characters being pushed out these days to be a good fuse.

Sticking with the 3* as a fuseable character, I could see Jazz Riker and Counselor Troi fusing to "Honeymoon Rikers," Lt Cmdr LaForge and Hologram Leah Brahams to "Smitten La Forge," and there'd be more if we had more 3*s of OG crew like Picard (+ Dathan = El-Adrel duo) or Data (+ Maddox = Data on Trial).

I've long wanted to see some Great Link fusion as well.
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • I mentioned this one eons ago..only Dr. Phlox has a wife right? Hmm. Well, I thought Dr. Phlox + Tuvok could yield Tuvox! Security and Medical.
    -Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • edited October 2018
    In regard to the concept of existing pair crew (Duras Sisters) and the idea of adding another pair (Picard/Dr. Crusher shared mind linked), but how about also the Binars? They operation in pairs, have extraordinary engineering skills...?
  • I mentioned this one eons ago..only Dr. Phlox has a wife right? Hmm. Well, I thought Dr. Phlox + Tuvok could yield Tuvox! Security and Medical.
    -Turen

I thought he had three wives?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned this one eons ago..only Dr. Phlox has a wife right? Hmm. Well, I thought Dr. Phlox + Tuvok could yield Tuvox! Security and Medical.
    -Turen

I thought he had three wives?

Indeed. AND he was scoping out the young and impressionable Miss Sato; which in his culture was fine, but depending on the human culture would make him a philanderer, stud, player, creep, or idiot. (Or all of the above) of course, his wife went after Tucker, so...
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Fuse Worf with his childhood pet targ so you could get some awesome art of him riding it like a clown on a tiny bicycle.
  • 3* Aamin Marritza plus...

ek7kvi4fp9ro.jpg

3* Gul Darheiel equals...

0hdc2m76okdk.jpg

4* Sacrificial Marritza

skbq9c9llcyi.jpg

My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    3* Aamin Marritza plus...

ek7kvi4fp9ro.jpg

0hdc2m76okdk.jpg

4* Sacrificial Marritza

skbq9c9llcyi.jpg

So, I confess, despite re-watching all of DS9 last year, I'm not remembering how this one works. I remember the character names, but little else. Could you explain it a little?
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it’s too late for the mega event but the “twin mistresses of evil” would have been a good one, Demonica and Malicia.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • RogueAngyl wrote: »

ek7kvi4fp9ro.jpg

0hdc2m76okdk.jpg

4* Sacrificial Marritza

skbq9c9llcyi.jpg

So, I confess, despite re-watching all of DS9 last year, I'm not remembering how this one works. I remember the character names, but little else. Could you explain it a little?

Marritza was Gul Darheiel's filing clerk at an infamous labor camp during the occupation. After the occupation, Marritza went on to teach filing and Darheiel's died and was buried on Cardassia. Marritza had himself surgically altered to look like Gul Darheiel and let himself get caught by the Bajorans so he could go on trial for war crimes. In his mind, he believed the prosecution of an infamous war criminal would help heal the sounds of the occupation and teach the Cardassians a lesson.

From the first season episode "Duet."
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!

ek7kvi4fp9ro.jpg

0hdc2m76okdk.jpg

4* Sacrificial Marritza

skbq9c9llcyi.jpg

Marritza was Gul Darheiel's filing clerk at an infamous labor camp during the occupation. After the occupation, Marritza went on to teach filing and Darheiel's died and was buried on Cardassia. Marritza had himself surgically altered to look like Gul Darheiel and let himself get caught by the Bajorans so he could go on trial for war crimes. In his mind, he believed the prosecution of an infamous war criminal would help heal the sounds of the occupation and teach the Cardassians a lesson.

From the first season episode "Duet."

Got it. Thanks for jogging my memory. Cool idea.