Home The Bridge
Options

Is there a fleet starbase lvl list

Just out of curiosity, is there a curated list of what fleets have the highest level starbase?

Comments

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably should be moved to fleet central.

No list as far as I know, but the highest is probably Starship Trista at 122 the last time they updated their recruiting post a few days ago.

There are probably about 10-15 fleets from level 114 up just behind them. Between the collection and starbase bonuses the differences between them at that point are barely noticeable.
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity, is there a curated list of what fleets have the highest level starbase?

Something i'd like to see too. Provided everyone is on the list (without skipping say the number 2 ranked fleet, like the leaderboard does) , or at least the top 100 fleets. Great question @ReginoldJudd

yvqa0fuxednj.png

Battleship Yamato is currently at lvl 118.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    Probably should be moved to fleet central.

No list as far as I know, but the highest is probably Starship Trista at 122 the last time they updated their recruiting post a few days ago.

There are probably about 10-15 fleets from level 114 up just behind them. Between the collection and starbase bonuses the differences between them at that point are barely noticeable.

I totally agree. And i highly recommend the „Fleet Central“ Section, to check out all the different Starbase LVs. I think all or most top fleets of this game have a thread there, with the current Starbase Lv as well.

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/categories/fleet-central

And yes, the difference between LV 114 and LV 122 is not a game changer, but it still feels nice having the highest starbase in game. :)

Starship Trista , Starbase LV: 122 (3 days away from LV123)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Be careful with that list. I just searched the fleet I am part of (Terran prime) led by J.P. Tobin and we apparently have a very outdated thread that says that we have a lv80 starbase but our starbase is currently at lv 117 and that is with 2 rooms that are much more than halfway done in terms of needed items. And yes, Trista most likely have the highest lv starbase in the game (currently) and will have it until they have maxed their starbase and after that point it is just a matter of time before more and more fleets will have the exact same starbase level. So then we will have many more than one fleet having the highest leveled starbase in the game. Also from 114 to 122 is a surprisingly big difference.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Also from 114 to 122 is a surprisingly big difference.

The difference in each level right now is right around just over a week. Ohh @###Kahless### Tobin can edit that level on your fleet thread :)

• Options
    Quit GameQuit Game ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Also from 114 to 122 is a surprisingly big difference.

The difference in each level right now is right around just over a week. Ohh @###Kahless### Tobin can edit that level on your fleet thread :)

I meant in game difference. I saw someone who made a table depicting how just 1% advantage in gauntlet will greatly increase your chances of winning that round (theoretically of course...). I know, but he isn't on the forums much at all. He recruits in UC and we are currently full anyways. And it's set to invite only. So no real point in doing it. Btw, thanks to you I have received a new achievement here something about name dropper. So thanks!
  • Options
    Are the Admiral's comparing the size of their Starbases again? :D
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Are the Admiral's comparing the size of their Starbases again? :D

You might have missed it, but none of the admirals have started this thread nor demanded such a list, or agreed to.
    They just answered a question, trying to be nice and helpful.
    Sorry, if thats not your thing. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    A complete list of Starbase room levels can be fount here...
    https://stt.wiki/wiki/Starbase
    - Joined game 6th March 2016
    - Capt Level 99
    - VIP Level 13
    - Fleet Admiral [New Black Vipers]
    - Starbase Level 134
    - Starbase Rooms Completed 15/15
    - Crew Slots 295
    - Immortalized Crew 639
    - Total Crew collected 882/1179
    - Crew collections maxed out 7/45
    - Galaxy Map Stars 1269/1269
    - Cadet Mission Stars 225/225
    - Factions Honored 15/15
    - Achievements completed 15/16
    - Ships maxed out 53/78
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    A veritable fount of knowlege, thank you
  • Options
    Argentina Unida sometimes enters Top 100 fleet and has, as of today, a level 88 Starbase!
  • Options
    We regularly place in the top 10 and have a level 116 starbase. High participation is valued over high placing, so we're very solid if not getting players ranking highly in every event. Even low placing players can help build a starbase if they're contributing regularly and that benefits everyone more than ranking highly.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    It would probably be possible for one of the wiki prodigies to put up a page there that updates itself as the individual fleet pages get updated, but that would, of course, still be dependent on fleets having taken the time to create their fleet pages and keep their stats updated...