Home The Bridge
Options

Today's 5000 credit dabo spin

4jyodkv4y6di.jpg

Hell yeah! B)
Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.

Comments

• Options
    Congrats!
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy for you. I myself rage quit and flipped over my dabo wheel weeks ago!
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice congrats!
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Check this post to see how lucky you were.. Now go buy a lotto ticket quick!
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11425/dabo-wheel-blues#latest

BTW, how long you've been playin & spinin? Hope I can get this some day after playing for 6 months spining everyday.
    Congratz.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky dog. Good for you, glad to know that somebody get's those on occasion.
  • Options
    Nice haul. Congrats :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

Same here. I haven’t spun it in a while. There’s nothing there for me
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet, congrats! I have only got the Jackpot once, in my first week playing.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Great luck! Congrats

I hit the jackpot on Lt Cmd LaForge back when that was a good card.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice... still never hit a jackpot
  • Options
    I would be raging getting that card from such an ultra-rare dabo legendary. That is by a wide margin one of the worst legendaries in the game. I always cringe spinning the wheel when there's a lousy legendary at the top, fearing such an occurrence. Sorry, I hope you are not too angry. :neutral:
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    While I have hit the jackpot three times, the crew earned have faded into obscurity. Still, congrats on getting anything above second level.
    Edit for spelling<facepalm>
  • Options
    Check this post to see how lucky you were.. Now go buy a lotto ticket quick!
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11425/dabo-wheel-blues#latest

BTW, how long you've been playin & spinin? Hope I can get this some day after playing for 6 months spining everyday.
    Congratz.

A little over a year and a half.
  • Options
    That's a loooooong time. First gold strike?
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats.
    I've literally never earned the top prize from Dabo even in as long as it has been around.
    I've gotten a 4* from it twice, but never the 5*.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Night Ranger. Been playing since almost the start and have never gotten the gold on my main account. I did get Mirror Kirk a long time ago on an experimental VIP0 account that I haven't touched in over a year.
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have found three gold off the wheel, but nothing in a long time.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 months past getting my Targ avatar (28 months), I spin 1-3 times a day (3 only since the free ad spin), and have never once gotten anything on the top row, although twice in that time did I run myself to 9 or 10 spins hoping for an elusive legend. Let’s say never again as far as that goes. Love getting blue equipment now and then, and all those Borg schematics fuel the replicator, but nothing beyond that.

Congrats to OP on Ziyal, though, very cool they won!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I only once got Enterprise-E Picard after 3 dilithium spins, I had never gotten any single Legendary crew with the 5.000 spin in more than 2 years and 8 months.
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    That's a loooooong time. First gold strike?
    Congrats Night Ranger. Been playing since almost the start and have never gotten the gold on my main account. I did get Mirror Kirk a long time ago on an experimental VIP0 account that I haven't touched in over a year.

Similar happened with me. Near the start of my playing time, I had two accts and my VIP0 one got the gold within the first few weeks (First Officer Riker I think). This is the first one on my main acct though and the first since then, so about 18 months.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's catching...
    0bvhiod4hfeg.jpg

udu6aq81pff1.jpg

I was in so much shock that I took a second spin before doing a screenshot, lol
  • Options
    Doesn't count, has to be gold. Nice booby prize though.
    And congratz for hitting top shelf.
  • Options
    Lol, that was a better prize as I already have Bashir and Klingon O'Brien FF/FE
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    ByloBand wrote: »

Same here. I haven’t spun it in a while. There’s nothing there for me

Ship schematics are nice replicator fuel.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great spin. Good to know it has happened for someone -- it means the odds are at least better than zero.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great spin. Good to know it has happened for someone -- it means the odds are at least better than zero.

Lol slightly.
  • Options

Lol slightly.

Yes... 0.00000001% is technically not 0%, technically!!
  • Options
    Yeah, but you have to take into account for the rng. 100% is not technically 100% because shuttles can still fail. lol