Home The Bridge

Why only the 5*, not the 4*?

So, if according to the developers the change was to "make the ranked rewards more enticing to players who invest in the featured crew early on, while also providing an opportunity for everyone to compete towards a crew who will serve them well in the following event." Why is the change only for the 5*, wouldn't it make sense to be for the 4* as well? Just seems inconsistent

Comments

• Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    'cos Tilting Point hasn't yet been able to make Disruptor Beam realize that anybody except a few whales matter.
  • If we get everyone in advance, why bother playing the event, for some merits and free pulls?
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'cos Tilting Point hasn't yet been able to make Disruptor Beam realize that anybody except a few whales matter.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

• [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we get everyone in advance, why bother playing the event, for some merits and free pulls?

Well for next weeks crew....
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be weird to have it where the super rares are for the next event as well. What would the community rewards be for galaxy events? I think it would take up too many crew slots. DB is testing with just the legendary and seeing how it goes which I think is the way to go.
    Let’s fly!
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we just mean why not get the stats for all the crew ahead of time.

They've stated in the past that the crew aren't done yet, so we had to push details back to Wednesday. But getting the 5* belies that, and there's no reason to not be prepared a week ahead of time.