"Katra Returned" Spock
    osma6uezt7cb.jpg

NOT Riker from Henry V holodeck in "The Defector"
    8an9zirungjo.jpg

"Faith" Janeway from Sacred Ground
    fabtqpzc4r7l.jpg

"Not of the Body" Spock
    qt79m4ytko9g.jpg

I swear I remember Chakotay in a cloak in some episode, but couldn't find reference to it.
    Any I missed? (I'm sure there are...)

That would be great! :D

As for Chakotay, I'm not sure, but I think that maybe it was in the Workforce episodes. But I can't find any screenshots so maybe I'm confusing them with another one.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newton, Einstein and Hawking from Decent would be awesome, though Im not sure Hawkings estate would release his image rights. http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Descent_(episode)
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Stephen Hawking .. My apologies for the misspelling in a post or two (I have a love for hawks and have had visits from one and pictures too.) I'm very impressed by his discovery of Dark Matter. Could he and it (Dark Matter) please be a part of Star Trek Timelines? I know he was a cool guy, so maybe he'd agree to it (if he were here?) He did make an appearance on STNG and his voice is in a Pink Floyd song, further evidence of his coolness. I hope his Estate does as Mr. Hawking would will or do. I've heard many speak of that episode he was in with great fondness. Sadly, I never met him (for me that is) and he died whence I was "47." He may have authored A Brief History of Time but he could further be immortalized by Star Trek Timelines, living on amongst many stalwart fans.

All The Best,

-Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    *all not villains!
    Augment Alexander Fully Augmented and Fully Grown 5*
    (He probably would hate this but..) Augment Kirk 5*
    Augment Sisko 5*
    Augment Riker 5*
    Augment Picard 5* not a villain!
    Alternate Dimension, Time, or Phase Traveler 5*
    Admiral Lorca 5*
    Admiral Archer 5*
    Admiral Sisko 5*
    Changeling Data 5*
    Nausicaan from Tapestry STNG or this Nausicaan Captain, okay maybe this one a villain. [below]
    b6wc3d11bval.jpg

Captain Proton (in full color) 5*

So sorry if any of these irk you or already exist.

Best Treks -Turen
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Options
    A Catlian to add to my crew would be nice.

I can't type for nothing. I meant a Caitian. I was going to add a picture, but I'm not allowed...
  • Options
    TS199TS199 ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    What about the descendants of the DS9 crew? http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Children_of_Time_(episode)

They've already added Captain Lorian from ST: ENT, failing that they could just add the Riker variants in ST: ENT.

Chef Riker!

350?cb=20100915033145&path-prefix=en

ENT Riker

180?cb=20151231161721&path-prefix=en

M.A.C.O Riker

latest?cb=20080711201009&path-prefix=de
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Kolopak, Chakotay's Father 5* Possibly with an animal spirit guide, some kind of vision or visions ability - like communication or clairvoyance, in full cerimonial headdress, and in honor of Thankgiving.
    Chakotay, 5* Maybe fully embracing his ancestry in dress, or Admiral or Captain Chakotay, in a sharp uniform. With some kind of vision or visionary trait. (Indian Mysticism)

Picture of Kolopak.r1l2qon0w6rs.jpg