Home The Holodeck

Have forum polls become repetitive?

Have forum polls become repetitive? 38 votes

Yes.
18%
RocpileHaBlackJim SteeleHungry Dog DDMPaladin 27WWIII Flying Ace RimmerAcer 7 votes
No.
23%
CloneIrial(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Odo MarmarosaCapt. Pete OwenCranky (SC) Prime LorcaProontRen~ 9 votes
What do you mean "become"?
23%
Sabine of Athens[QH] He-Who-MeowsLilac Erosion FutureImperfectaSunshineRikerNavarch JoeSage2SemiGreatScott [DF]Adi 9 votes
Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
34%
Kaitee[QH] OxmyxJim RaynorFletcher ChristianPaund SkummPallidynecmdrworfguest_757423444811776[10F] Belle'Anna RogueAngylDirk GundersonBylo BandPetrichor 13 votes

Comments

• Four thousand throats may be cut in one night by a running man.
    Australia's tectonic plate abuts the Pacific Plate to the North, an area of often extreme tectonic activity, and the Antarctic Plate to the South, which will likely have a large rebound from melting ice and shift upwards more quickly than other plates, which will suffer significant water pressure from sea level rises. Traditionally a very stable area as far as earthquakes and volcanoes go, these significant changes may have a larger impact in Australia than anyone has bothered to examine. As this pertains to running men and slashing throats, I'll leave that to your imagination.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can the Running Man still get through all four thousand if he stops to deliver a classic Arnie one-liner after each one?
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet we could get that number up to 8 or 9 thousand if we use a world-class marathoner, use an obsidian blade, and make the attempt December 21 in the northern hemisphere or June 21 in the southern hemisphere.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My night has just been improved.

Thank you.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    My night has just been improved.

Thank you.

Haha, me too, well except its morning here.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/