Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage rewards - should I be worried? :)

Lithgo FinniLithgo Finni ✭✭
edited October 2018 in Engineering Room
Edit: This was my mistake, the topic should be closed or deleted to save people clicking it uselessly. I'll try and find a button for that unless the admins beat me to it.

It looks like theres an issue with voyage rewards.

The below screenshots show three occassions in one voyage where I am getting dynamic replicator rations, however the total number of dynamic replicator rations is not increasing at the bottom. I don't know if its limited to rep rations, as the thing that made me pay more attention was that I was at 17h and had only 1 purple crew drop. That was my main motive for doing a longer voyage but I don't know if that expectation is reasonable.

Maybe if I end the voyage it will all be fine - I've left it on a dilemma for the moment but I'd like to let it go and scroll up to see if I've missed any purple crew. But at the very least theres a bug about the total along the way so I thought I'd post. I've tried restarting the game etc. I'm on Android with good reception. I scrolled up for the screenshots, the rewards should have dropped when STT was minimized, which might be relevant. An unwatched pot etc....

tfd5xg69w9bf.png
e2skagg9zfi2.png
h7hl3upfg4yd.png

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are dynamic officer trainings, not replicator rations. Easy mistake.
  • Options
    Lolll, thanks. I had a feeling I was doing something wrong but couldn't work out what it was :)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    5* replicator rations only drop from specific dilemma resolutions. There is a timelines wiki page I suggest bookmarking that details which dilemmas drop what.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas