Home Make It So!
Options

Galaxy Event Idea

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2018 in Make It So!
Galaxy events could be more engaging and challenging if the recipes were changed and the builds more difficult. Such as building four star items to earn five star rewards. If this is too difficult for some to clear thresholds, make three tiers like in Skirmishes. First tier, same as now. Second tier (elite) build three star items, third tier (epic) build four star items.

Comments

• Options
    Only bc you have like every item in the 1000s would you suggest that @Banjo1012 ! :D

Maybe we should just have separate events with like rewards, with the 3 choices of Normal, Elite & Epic and let the player decide which one to enter. That way more people have a chance to get the top 1K.

I always thought the SuperRare items from a Galaxy Event should lead to something, especially in Hybrid. Build 100 SRs, get a level up to a ship for your Skirmish. Or some such.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only bc you have like every item in the 1000s would you suggest that @Banjo1012 ! :D

Maybe we should just have separate events with like rewards, with the 3 choices of Normal, Elite & Epic and let the player decide which one to enter. That way more people have a chance to get the top 1K.

I always thought the SuperRare items from a Galaxy Event should lead to something, especially in Hybrid. Build 100 SRs, get a level up to a ship for your Skirmish. Or some such.

I was more like thinking so an entire weekend isn’t spent on trying to win. It would make it quicker to run through your chrons

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better still, just get rid of the annoying animations, or just have a button to turn them off.
    DB: Do Better