Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage stuck

HappyfaceHappyface ✭✭
edited October 2018 in Engineering Room
My voyage has been stuck at the 12hour delimma for 8 hours.... I have been waiting so I can do the delimma and then recall my voyage. I sent a ticket. (8hours ago, no response yet) But that voyage could have been back, and I could have sent another one by now......
Am I the only one having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is a random occurrence. I got it once. If you can, take screenshots and recall. Then put in a ticket.
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP may not have the option to recall.

In that case, CS can recall your Voyage for you, I believe — but they cannot get it "unstuck", unfortunately.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried https://iampicard.com
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Have you tried https://iampicard.com

I have not heard of this.
    Thanks!

I have talked with CS.

Thank you all for your help
  • Options
    I'm currently stuck in a 12 hour voyage, waiting for the dilemma. Can DB help me?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mad Max wrote: »
    I'm currently stuck in a 12 hour voyage, waiting for the dilemma. Can DB help me?

Hi and welcome!
    I am sorry that your Voyage is currently stuck, there is not much that can be done unfortunately.
    If you contact Support they will be able to recall it for you though.
  • Options
    One guy in my fleet had a problem with his voyage. He lost out on a 30 hour one. He sent a screenshot. DB told him next time to do nothing except put in a ticket and wait.
  • Options
    tdf2tdf2
    edited October 2018
    Shan wrote: »
    Mad Max wrote: »

Did you problem ever get solved?

Hi and welcome!
    I am sorry that your Voyage is currently stuck, there is not much that can be done unfortunately.
    If you contact Support they will be able to recall it for you though.

So I have had the same problem too, I followed your advice and submitted a ticket. I have contacted support and and have had a response that is about as useful as a shoulder shrug. It has been 48h and my voyage is still stuck on the 12h mark, what do I do? I have my main crew stuck on a voyage, support never recalled it. I'd like to compete i the mega event, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, not to mention sending out another voyage.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    tdf2 wrote: »

So I have had the same problem too, I followed your advice and submitted a ticket. I have contacted support and and have had a response that is about as useful as a shoulder shrug. It has been 48h and my voyage is still stuck on the 12h mark, what do I do? I have my main crew stuck on a voyage, support never recalled it. I'd like to compete i the mega event, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen, not to mention sending out another voyage.

Support can only recall a Voyage for you if the option is not available or not working on your end.
    I see that this has now been dealt with.