Home Ready Room
Options

Tilly and T'Pol

This has probably come up before, but how do I get Off-Duty Tilly and Science Officer T'Pol?

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has probably come up before, but how do I get Off-Duty Tilly and Science Officer T'Pol?
    Your best chance is probably through voyages. Pretty sure I have had both drop for me there.

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I have never seen either of those cards drop from voyages or in the time portal. I assumed they were limited or that DB never got around to adding them to the portal pool. If someone has actually seen them outside of the event where they debuted & has a screenshot, I would really like to see it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never seen either of those cards drop from voyages or in the time portal. I assumed they were limited or that DB never got around to adding them to the portal pool. If someone has actually seen them outside of the event where they debuted & has a screenshot, I would really like to see it.

I agree. I haven’t seen either drop anywhere

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some new crew, even 2* does not go into the pool right away. It took 6 months or so for Gia Odo and Festive Dax.