Home The Bridge
Options

To Infinity, and beyond

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like the new distress call went live today!! Engage. . .
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Options
    Linked to the new Short Treks no less.
  • Options
    What new distress call?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What new distress call?

This one at infinity, might need to restart to see it
    1okr8j2t5pts.jpeg
  • Options
    Yey 2 min of fun.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Presumably more content will be released as the short stories are. . .
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Presumably more content will be released as the short stories are. . .

Yup!

The communication mentions it will be added to with each subsequent Short Trek episode release: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/11575/new-distress-call-available#latest

I'm surprised we didn't get Po or a new Tilly to tie in.
  • Options
    Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    6 missions? Or is my phone acting up. And how often do these short trek episodes come up?
  • Options
    6 missions? Or is my phone acting up. And how often do these short trek episodes come up?

2 missions * 3 difficulty levels.

I would say there are only 2 tbh.
  • Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to wait for some shuttle crew to finish the last one on Epic.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    After clearing those missions in a couple of minutes, it's now just a reminder that Short Treks aren't currently available outside of US and Canada, grrr
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    After clearing those missions in a couple of minutes, it's now just a reminder that Short Treks aren't currently available outside of US and Canada, grrr

lmao, well not necessarily ;);)

In some European countries torrenting something is perfectly legal because you pay certain taxes...
  • Options
    TaskerTasker ✭✭✭
    Glad there’ll be more to it. A third of a distress call would only arouse my appetite without beddin’ ‘er back down.
  • Options
    As posted by Shan in Starfleet Communications:
    "To celebrate Tilly's Short Trek video, we've released a new Distress Call located at the planet Infinity! Additional missions will be added to this Distress Call as future Short Treks are released."
    ==================================================================================
    I have made a list of all possible rewards per each mission/difficulty

Possible Rewards
    Distress Calls Infinity
    ================
    Episode 1 (Ship Battle)
    Xahean Invasion

============
    Normal Difficulty - Basic EPI Capacitor, Basic Isolinear Rod, Basic Physiostumulator, Basic Interlink, Basic Isolinear Chips, Common Tritanium, Uncommon Holoemitter

Elite Difficulty - Common Tritanium, Common Science Experiment, Uncommon Holoemitter,
    Uncommon, Relay, Uncommon Synthesized Polymer, Super Rare Sensor

Epic Difficulty - Basic Romulan Encryption Algorithm, Common Tritanium, Uncommon Holoemitter, Uncommon Optronic Circuit, Rare Furs, Super Rare Power Cell

Episode 2 (Away Team)
    The Price of Friendship

==================
    Normal Difficulty - Basic Clothing Pattern, Basic Expansion Module, Basic Phaser Pistol, Basic Science Badge, Basic Tactical Vest, Basic Photon Grenade, Common Astrometric Chart, Common IDIC, Common, Nanopolymer, Common Prime Directive, Uncommon Transparent Aluminum

Elite Difficulty - Common Security Codes, Common Nanopolymer, Uncommon Romulan Ale, Uncommon Romulan Encryption Algorithm, Uncommon Casing, Uncommon Subprocessor, Uncommon Transparent Aluminum, Rare Synthesized Polymer, Rare Optronic Circuit, Super Rare Casing

Epic Difficulty - Basic Tricorder, Common Nanopolymer, Uncommon Optronic Circuit, Uncommon Kali-fal, Uncommon Encoded Communique, Rare Furs, Super Rare Starfleet Uniform Pattern, Super Rare Database, Super Rare Casing
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really liked it except there was no victory message from Tilly when I finished them.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    How do you discover this mission if it is now showing on your galaxy map?
  • Options
    I really liked it except there was no victory message from Tilly when I finished them.

Obviously, DB's legal department has yet to secure usage rights in game of Tilly's infamous F-bomb
  • Options

Because the distress calls are not over...thereby, no victory.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    How do you discover this mission if it is now showing on your galaxy map?

Restart your game & it should appear.
  • Options
    So those of us outside the US are unable to see the CBS shorts? 🙁
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    So those of us outside the US are unable to see the CBS shorts? 🙁

Outside of the US and Canada (where it's on Space and Crave) as Netflix has said they won't be airing them.
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reminder, don't make my mistake, wait 20-65 minutes between runs so you can ad-double the one time rewards.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »

lmao, well not necessarily ;);)

In some European countries torrenting something is perfectly legal because you pay certain taxes...

I'm not going to comment on an internal European show. But paying European taxes in no way entitles you to an American show that hasn't been licensed to your country.
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “The more you approach infinity, the deeper you penetrate terror”
    ― Gustave Flaubert
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    "That's one b**t-ugly planet you've got there."
    -- Crow T. Robot
  • Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    "That's one b**t-ugly planet you've got there."