Home The Bridge
Options

Which would you like to see happen in Star Trek Timelines?

HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.

Which would you like to see happen in Star Trek Timelines? 98 votes

Better ability to get coveted crew members
4%
eXo | das411SvenLundgrenAutomaton_2000Captain Zlog 4 votes
Better ability to get stars to upgrade existing crew
20%
AviTrekJim RaynorFletcher ChristianKostas RikerPallidyneVulcanDude(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]PinkyfirstkobaSoupKitchen Rikerguest_757423444811776captain_yarStrephon AlkhalikoiDavideBooksIshmael Marx[ISA] Big McLargeHugeAce_RimmerSemiGreatScott [DF]{R•PHX}Captain StupidRen~ 20 votes
Better chance of earning crew in the Gauntlet
1%
Drone_one 1 vote
6%
Warrior Willo[RotP]Ran Airen[TLA]  84wbAggeKarthonAdi 6 votes
Better chat and Fleet management
6%
Zombie Squirrel KaiteeHungry Dog DDMOdo MarmarosaDirk GundersonRiria 6 votes
Lower cost for in-game purchases
10%
Captain_WhoMcCaptainfaceCaptain Sisko [AA]Jim Steele•§ë• Captain TatemrobownageSynthetic CommanderTheComedianLummelundaBylo Band 10 votes
Better structuring of awards in events to make it more worthwhile to play them
24%
uss_bonaventuresorinevCaptain DurfCaptain Lost[TUFG] Siguard William T. RikerNad Hal[TFA] Commodore Wizzlestixscruffy151Commander SinclairJean-Luc Kenobi(HGH)ApolloNivenFresCapt. Pete OwenEtienneveX[7TW] Attack EyebrowsRogueAngylAcerehohman 24 votes
All of the above.... what else!!
27%
CaptainUnderpantsXoiikuRocpile[QH] Oxmyx[QH] He-Who-MeowsAlthea BiermontTaskereXo | SilverRose (retired)General McDuckAHSOG212345678 of 123456789Beratis Kesla RedjaccmdrworfMr. LincolnMirrorMartiganTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)HappyfaceGib - Admiral MarinersEmperor Borg Drone (SC)[OPA] Col. Fred L. Johnson 27 votes

Comments

• Options
    All of the above of course. But the ability to manage fleets and chat better is becoming critical for me at this point.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    You'd think it'd be simple to fix fleet chats. Allow us to scroll further back and make sure the new icon doesn't go until the chat has been read. We can't get rid of the icons on the galaxy map and can't keep them in chat. Pfft.

And fix the bloody event reward structure.
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will contribute the most to overall quality
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chat is indescribably broken and does need fixing. However, the thing I want most is not on the list and likely to not happen: a culture change at DB that puts customer satisfaction before the bottom line.
  • Options
    Really all options need attention, I just picked the worst one.
  • Options
    I would also really like it if there was more purpose to fleets and squads. Right now they are an artificial form of player grouping that really serves no purpose other than upgrade a station together and gain a small amount of resources daily.

Events and/or missions or something that facilitated more cooperation from fleets and squads would be very welcome. There's just no purpose to even communicate with them really which is a shame because that is where this game will gain its longevity.

Just a thought.
  • Options
    Voted lower costs because costs are way too high, compared to for example books and other stuff that can be used offline and indefinitely. I understand that it costs money to run a game and all that but... These costs are just not even near fair.
  • Options
    uh better ability to get stars is an option twice lol, might skew your results just a tad
  • Options
    Chat is indescribably broken and does need fixing. However, the thing I want most is not on the list and likely to not happen: a culture change at DB that puts customer satisfaction before the bottom line.

n84cqfvky3j1.jpg

I agree completely.... they could be doing so much better, there!

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Don’t worry, we will train you…. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, though…. We don’t supply them.

We’re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at all…. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You don’t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun you’ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just “Captain” so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if we’re both friends & family.

WE’RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • Options
    Lummelunda wrote: »
    Voted lower costs because costs are way too high, compared to for example books and other stuff that can be used offline and indefinitely. I understand that it costs money to run a game and all that but... These costs are just not even near fair.

pim88fiw8oo1.gif

• Options
    You'd think it'd be simple to fix fleet chats. Allow us to scroll further back and make sure the new icon doesn't go until the chat has been read. We can't get rid of the icons on the galaxy map and can't keep them in chat. Pfft.

And fix the bloody event reward structure.

Having played with some of the code in the IAmPicard tool, I can state that the chat system would probably be a decent-ish lift for them. It's sourced through a 3rd party and even with control over the API there's limitations on what it can do.

So, My main vote is as above, but I do think some of the pricing in this game has gotten worse recently. Specifically, I point to:

- Astrosciences Sulu being exclusive to a 10,000 dil pack, with no guarantee you'd actually get HIM.

- Bumping the prices up random 5* offers. Trying to charge 25$ for Killy, Sato, and Mariachi Q was almost justifiable (in that they are not normal portal crew.) But T'Pol was pretty insulting; outclassed by a character all older players got for free 6 months ago.

Yeah, I guess those are only two specific things, but the game already can feel pretty pricey, so that has made me more reluctant to bust my wallet out.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Since this choice has 2 ticks to vote, I'm going with this and I assume Admiral Skywalker what's this really badly as well.
    Honor should be in rewards placing in events and/or even gauntlets.
    Not just from airlocking crew and picked up on voyages.
  • Options

n84cqfvky3j1.jpg

Tell me what company does that and I'll tell you that I have a bridge for sale.
  • Options
    Ren~Ren~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if the fully intentional bottlenecks weren't blatant cash grabs but offered (serious) alternatives besides gaining honor at an abysmally slow pace or paying your way up to rank 1. I don't mind paying for the games I play, I just don't like having beggars at every corner staring at me with puppy eyes and demands for 100+.
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    Everything of course but lower costs will allow the game to live much longer than it will if the status quo continues. Lower costs mean more purchases by more players which equates to more profits for the developers. Everyone wins!
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Since this choice has 2 ticks to vote, I'm going with this and I assume Admiral Skywalker what's this really badly as well.
    Honor should be in rewards placing in events and/or even gauntlets.
    Not just from airlocking crew and picked up on voyages.

Excellent idea @Captain Stupid ! It would be a blessing to see more than just dumb replicator rations and federation credits as the sole rewards for a squadron doing well in events. Or in the individual level, a player fighting like mad to get a decent ranking, only to end up with bupkiss when do many heavy hitters vye for the same top positions. Give honor to all more often; let it be merit based as to how much is earned, let players walk away more often from events and voyages and such with something substantial to show for all their effort!

As for the two lines in the poll with the same answers: my apologies to all. That was a typo that wasn't noticed until after the poll was posted, and there's unfortunately no way to edit it

• Options
    S14 Bri S14 Bri ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    As an admiral, I’d like to be able to see specifically who donates to the starbase, and what they donate, or the ability to block rooms that aren’t fleet recommended.

Who wouldn’t want more stars etc on their crew?

Yes, rewards structure needs to be fixed up. But we work within the current parameters and anyone who plays intelligently and with sufficient desire could get top 1000.

Fleet chat is irrelevant because most fleets use LINE or another chat app and probably would not change that now.

I’m really enjoying the game at the moment. My voyages are running non-stop, shuttles too... I have a steady stream of chrons and items and want for nothing.
  • Options
    I'd like to see shorter events, like minisodes, such as a pre-event that can be run at any time during the week (starts upon entry and runs 24 hours) followed by a 2 day event over the weekend. Reward structures would likely not have to be changed much for a 2 day event. Just to help mix things up a bit.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Wheres the option its taken over from DB and handed to competent people? DB needs to be barred from touching this game
  • Options
    Nobody wants new content? Has it become the norm to think of STT as a game that gets old **tsk tsk** reskinned?
  • Options
    elemntee wrote: »
    Nobody wants new content? Has it become the norm to think of STT as a game that gets old **tsk tsk** reskinned?

Yes
  • Options
    [S14] Bri wrote: »
    As an admiral, I’d like to be able to see specifically who donates to the starbase, and what they donate, or the ability to block rooms that aren’t fleet recommended.

Yes, rewards structure needs to be fixed up. But we work within the current parameters and anyone who plays intelligently and with sufficient desire could get top 1000.

Fleet chat is irrelevant because most fleets use LINE or another chat app and probably would not change that now.

I’m really enjoying the game at the moment. My voyages are running non-stop, shuttles too... I have a steady stream of chrons and items and want for nothing.

We actually don't use 3rd party chat and never will... unless DB removed chat completely... which would be so stupid...

As an Admiral I'd like to be able to access squad chat channels and have the ability to transfer squad leadership. We have a squad leader that's MIA for four days so obvious no crew we shared.

I do like the idea of blocking starbase rooms. It would help immensely at early stages since we had some that just dumped where they wanted instead of the recommended rooms. We're at 115 now so it's pretty much moot.
  • Options
    [S14] Bri wrote: »

We actually don't use 3rd party chat and never will... unless DB removed chat completely... which would be so stupid...

As an Admiral I'd like to be able to access squad chat channels and have the ability to transfer squad leadership. We have a squad leader that's MIA for four days so obvious no crew we shared.

I do like the idea of blocking starbase rooms. It would help immensely at early stages since we had some that just dumped where they wanted instead of the recommended rooms. We're at 115 now so it's pretty much moot.

Yeah we are level 116, but without our line chats (general chat/ info chat/ officers chat) it’d be more complicated to orchestrate proceedings. Saying that, it’s hardly rocket science
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

n84cqfvky3j1.jpg

Tell me what company does that and I'll tell you that I have a bridge for sale.

If I were to list all of the businesses I can think of that focus on customer satisfaction over grabbing every dollar they can get their hands on, it would be a real waste of my Saturday. I’ll limit it to game developers and then answer your question with memes:

486ok980zp59.jpeg

879c3v8e9fm1.jpeg