Home The Bridge
Options

For a few minutes there...

... while I was doing the new Distress Call, Timelines felt like a game again, instead of just a time/money sink.

It was fun. And then it was over.

I’m looking forward to the rest of the Short Stories-related missions, but now what I really want is a couple more full episodes to play through. Please? Pretty please, DB?

Comments

• Options
    Paund SkummPaund Skumm ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasker wrote: »
    ... while I was doing the new Distress Call, Timelines felt like a game again, instead of just a time/money sink.

It was fun. And then it was over.

I’m looking forward to the rest of the Short Stories-related missions, but now what I really want is a couple more full episodes to play through. Please? Pretty please, DB?

The way read it, there are four missions which will be released at two apiece that would make a full 8 for the distress call when it’s all done... I hope
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this first one is any indication, the episode shorts will take longer to watch than the new distress calls will take to play.

You're doing it wrong :P You need to wait between completing each mission so you can ad double the one time rewards.
  • Options
    Get used to it.
    Nothing much new is gonna happen. And when it does, most of it will be a copy paste job, and most likely be screwed up.

Everything is fun once. The it's just repeat. Thats timelines.