Home The Bridge
Options

Ads, Double Rewards, Captain Points?

I've been happy to see the "double rewards" ad button and have been using it regularly. One question I have - after viewing the ad, all of the rewards double except Captain Level points. Is there a reason for this? It would be nice to have these points double as well.

I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered previously, but I haven't seen anything on this topic.

Comments

• Options
    I'm kinda glad they don't.... my guess would be because doing so would really mess with level balancing; New players would be able to shoot up very quickly in level by doubling the XP the first time they clear a mission/rare nodes, and that likely impacts how they want to 'pace' a new player.
  • Options
    Especially when the ad-warp double rewards are not available across all mediums. That would definitely be an unfair advantage to some.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    My biggest complaint is that it says you also get VIP points, but it fails to tell you how much, if it's only 100 points, it's not s good as if it were say 800
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest complaint is that it says you also get VIP points, but it fails to tell you how much, if it's only 100 points, it's not s good as if it were say 800

VIP points have nothing to do with double rewards or running missions in general.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than bragging rights and the corresponding achievement, what exactly does your captain level even do for you? Been tempted to ask this question for months, this seems like the best opportunity to do so. I've theorized that a higher captain level improves the results on scans, but I'm not really sure what the captain level does for the player.
  • Options
    Captain level works towards the achievement, increases your chron cap and unlocks features such as chat and joining a fleet at early levels
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/5023/qh-the-oldest-fleet-in-timelines-l91-starbase-daily-targets-met
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain level works towards the achievement, increases your chron cap and unlocks features such as chat and joining a fleet at early levels

And gives 20000 honor in later stages for every completed 10 levels...