Home Engineering Room

Clicking any button in the game throws an error message (Can't send shuttles!)

Is anyone else having issues with this today? With most things I can just close out the error message and click the button a couple of times and it clears itself. When trying to launch shuttles, however, I get the error message and then the 'Send Shuttle' button is greyed out and won't let me click again (I tried). Backing out and refilling the shuttle ends up at the same place. I got a couple of shuttles out earlier, but now I can't send anything.

Comments

• Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kept getting the same thing. Had to restart the game several times.
  • I'm not glad to know that anyone else is affected, but at least there is a relatively easy (if temporary) fix. Restarting does seem to settle it for a bit, thankfully.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please restart the game and let us know if this is still happening, thank you!
  • Shan wrote: »

Shan, thanks for the response! I was still having the issue intermittently for a bit, even after restarting, but everything seems to be running smoothly right now.
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Shan wrote: »

I had similar issue but upon shuttles return. First pushing complete button got me error message try again later. Repeatedly. Then pushed the complete button the shuttle wouldn't return. The crew & shuttle remained unavailable. Just out there somewhere in the ether. First restart did nothing. Again nothing. Then several attempts later opening showed shuttle once again complete. Pushing button then finally returned my missing shuttle & crew.

I have lost several hundred in rank. I was 300ish...
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hopefully I can make up lost rank before galaxy half requires chrons to do so...

~ seeking out new life