Home Make It So!
Options

Latinum Should have a higher drop rate

Considering that you can’t replicate latinum, I think the 4 Star Latinum should have a higher drop rate. Right now it’s only available as a standard reward for two missions at the lowest drop rate possible, both worth over 20 chronitons per warp. You can spend days wasting ad warps waiting for it to drop.

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) You can always replicate the item that the latinum is going into. This will almost certainly be more expensive but is a valid solution.

2) If any latinum is going to have a drop rate change, it should be the rare version instead of super rare. I actually have more super rare latinum than I do basic latinum and have absolutely no 3* latinum at this time:

ussbk3j0ywzb.png
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    2) If any latinum is going to have a drop rate change, it should be the rare version instead of super rare. I actually have more super rare latinum than I do basic latinum and have absolutely no 3* latinum at this time:

While I don't have your quantity of 4* it's generally the same for me. It's the 3* I'm usually always short of...

7j6lc1plekhc.png
  • Options
    The rare should definitely also have a better drop rate.

As for replicating the item the latinum goes into, that’s a solution some of the time. Most of the time for me, I need the super rare latinum to finish a legendary item, but I happen to already have everything else needed, so it makes it unnecessary to replicate the whole thing.
  • Options
    Science experiments should have a higher drop rate as well. The game is stingy with those like you wouldn't believe
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Any 0* item that is only available in one place needs a higher drop rate. Using a warp 10 to get a couple of an item and getting none is really annoying.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rare should definitely also have a better drop rate.

As for replicating the item the latinum goes into, that’s a solution some of the time. Most of the time for me, I need the super rare latinum to finish a legendary item, but I happen to already have everything else needed, so it makes it unnecessary to replicate the whole thing.

That’s a good point. When that happens I take it as an opportunity to load up on holoemitters...sometimes the only way out is through. :smile: