Home Ready Room
Options

Lucky Voyages

Never managed to get Jannar. The Yesterdays last voyage got him on the 3rd dilemma. Todays First voyage Got him again, on the second dilemma.

Comments

• Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, just got my second on my third dilemma this morning.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Congrats. Have one of him so far. Think I got him last week.
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Nice, I finally got him as my 1st voyage exclusive last week at the 4 hr mark. Amazing luck to get back to back missions for him.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just managed my first ever 8hr voyage. Rewards are less than stellar! Blue Kes and a bunch of greens... sp6y9bkd3og4.png

Congrats, keep it running for the circa 30mins remaining, you might get a lucky purple drop.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Congrats, keep it running for the circa 30mins remaining, you might get a lucky purple drop.

I did! ;) No purples when I recalled at 7:26 with under 80ish AM... At least my crew is strong enough to reach 8hrs now, when certain traits are needed!
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats, Sancho. In the last couple of months I've reached the point where I can go over eight hours without refueling with any skill combo. It makes a huge difference over time.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Thanks, I'm VIP0 so I don't refuel my voyages. I'm still a ways off from comfortably hitting the 8hr mark regularly. Just when it is sec, dip and med... But the crew is getting stronger so just a matter of time!
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    That one comes up quite a lot for me.rnrijs22ts05.jpg